explanation

Explanation chapter 1 to 11

(This for who do not understand chapters clearly).

("You can skip if you know what's happening in the story without explanation")

Namjoon woke in hospital after 4 weeks, not knowing himself and other 6 person beside them. Even they introduced themselves namjoon didn't felt, if he ever known them but as for his body it remembered their touch and all. With a not so great spirit he heal, with the help of 6 person who claimed to be his husband but it was shock he had six husband, hesitantly and slowly he felt he doesn't belongs there and this body maybe or maybe not his, to find it he get along with decision to go with his husband to their house so he can remember something or anything. But for his new information he got know about soobin, who said they are brothers and believing on him namjoon went with soobin to his house, he meet his mate yeonjun and also other members Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai. They are idols, he also find out about his job that he is an actor and his husbands are idol.
Talking and seeing alot of things namjoon quickly understood the situation and asked yeonjun about himself, while he never talked to his husbands.
It took some time, him learning about the strange world alpha, omega and beta as he felt he never knew anything about this. Time flew quickly, he discovered about omega wolf leaving inside him, and along with his soul who looks just like him who talks with him and makes claim that he is him and he didn't forget his past and will help him regain all the memory which he lost because of accident. Namjoon got along with him (soul), but didn't believe him. He got back to his husband, who asked him forgiveness for their fault which is unknow to namjoon, still not knowing his identity he said he will go to work, so he can remember everyone and everything which his husband compiled and took him to his company. But talking with this unknown hyung joon felt different day by day he meet new people and past problems which he solved quite professionally with the help of two staff. Clearly his name from a past rumour, and handing the culprit to police.

After living with his husband namjoon felt little sparkle for his husbands and first interacted with them sexually, feeling the love and attention from 6 males was first for him.

"Working gave him, knowledge about himself where he found out new people in his life which maybe are important for him.
Like his grandmother and the actor song joong ki and a picture is his phone.

The omega inside him felt lonely before but these days he felt warm and happy, as he was going back to his husband house to go together to meet his grandmother, he talked with his quite and mysterious driver. The driver asked about him, and joon happily replied. With the smile driver nodded and drove him to his house just breaking the silence talking about the incident happened, the road they passed before coming here.  Making joon struck and confusing him more about himself.

While the man he knows and from company where he works is scheming something bad or not, joon still doesn't know.

___________________________________

Comment if you still didn't understood I'll try harder and I'll fix it. 😊😊😊

_Arya_