CHAPTER:-5

"Why are you doing this jungkook? He doesn't know anyone here, right now". Jin said pushing jungkook, he was angry that his pheromone can say.

Jungkook wasn't going to sit, he is an alpha to if he needs to fight he will fight he is going to fight the leader. "And what? Listen, you are not qualified to talk about joon here keep your shut and—".

"What this all? You wanted to kick me out just because i don't remember you". Namjoon came throwing the photo frame, which in the box doesn't the omega pushed the room's door open to show all the things are packed.

Jimin came forward trying to touch omega but joon backed way. "No, that not what you
thinking—". That hurted jimin, he felt his heart ripping away from him.

"Why the fuck my things are packed and it is about to—". Namjoon wasn't going listen it, no not now when he saw all his things are packed and soon to be getting delivered some where.

Taehyung said he has proof of there innocence, but the think is will their omega believe them.
"Soobin called us yesterday and said you said you will love there we argued but but".

"He didn't let us talk to you, W- we thought he saying truth you don't wanna come back". Yoongi said he glaring at jungkook and jin so they can calm down front of joon at least.

Namjoon sighed are they idiot, or they are really doing this on purpose what happened that, they are being so obedient to this fellow omega alpha's aren't like that he knows that. "And why will i live with my brother, and not with my mates you want me to die". No, it's not his voice it came from inside who said that.

"Die? No, that's not we want". They said together, almost like crying out loud.

Namjoon said, even tho that wasn't his voice it helped him with the alphas."Actually, yes i can live without all of you now because the bond broke that day". He doesn't know what bond is but the voice inside is head telling him all of the things.

Alpha wasn't to surprised about that, which was noticed by joon.
"Broke? The bond is broken? You are telling us now, how can you do this to us?". They again said together loudly enough to deaf someone.

"Shut up, liers you know the bond was already broken when i had accident that's why you all standing like this front of me". Again that voice answered, joon was sure it's not his voice he didn't said anything like that not even thought like that.

"Namjoon- ah, what happened to you? You weren't like this—". Hoseok said, his face looked worried and pained like he was in the fault.

Namjoon looked at him, his eyes softened is everything is good with this body why? It's feels pain so much he thought.
"Oh! Really then tell me, how i was?—".

"You are aggressive now, you never raised voice at us, never slapped and even never cursed at once in your life, you talk like someone else you are using rough language". Hoseok said, he came forward other watched him. It's true he analysed all things while they were fighting.

Namjoon was little surprised when hoseok hugged him, he felt something tingling inside but it changed into pain again. "I was prefect omega for you all right, but time changed be my perfect alphas—, and do not lie around me". Joon said, thinking how much they hurt the poor omega that, his body knows feeling of hurt and pain.

*She did it, which i can't did in my whole life but what will they do now with her, she is an alpha but being in body will make her just like me weak*.

*It's ok, we choose her because her will power is great and also alpha will be good, with her because she is you namjoon*.

*Omega...... we should, we should talk to her directly. We can do whatever i wanted with help of her, I'll be free from this body*.

*But namjoon, what if she didn't expect me as her wolf*.

*Her body isn't here and beside that she doesn't know if it's her body or not, we can mislead him*.

"Ah...... Who is whispering in my ears? What the fuck— are they talking about". Namjoon slapped his ears, maybe he is hallucinating about this.

Someone said from the dark corner of joon mind, suddenly he found himself looking at same person as him with dimple smile along with a wolf walking beside him."Hey! It's me, your omega— namjoon".

"Two omega's? in one body, how this is possible?" Namjoon read all that book which given by yeonjun, their nothing written about this type of situation.

Should he will believe in namjoon soul and omega?

Or he will try to find out about whole situation by own?

Are they omega's inside his body are same as him?

Or he just forgot about himself, that he wasn't a girl but super actor of Korea Kim Namjoon from start?

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Badass 😁☺️😁☺️ and sexy.

_Arya_