Sigh...

 I reached into my pocket and handed her a small box.

 "Do you want to take a look and tell me what you think about it?"

 The box immediately snapped open, followed by a loud exclamation.

 "Woah! This- This is so perfect! Dad! Dad! Where did you get this?" She asked excitedly.

 "I made it-"

 "That makes it even more perfect! Woah! I want to show it to the others!"

 Even though she said that she handed the box back to me.

 "Good luck Dad!" Trow shouted as she quickly slipped away.

 Word of this wouldn't spread among the girls, right?

 It would be troublesome if Wrio heard it.

 At least this little thing has been confirmed to be fine.

 I paid quite a bit of attention when making it, but I feel better now that someone else has deemed it suitable.

 There has been another thing I have been worrying about.

 Flowers.

 Navia advised me to acquire some flowers but...

 The last time I gave Wrio flowers his reaction was a bit... I'm not sure if it was good or not.

  I had somewhat forgotten about the flowers back then, having blacked out and all. I only remembered when we spotted them still on his office desk when we passed by there before coming to Palaise Mermonia.

 He repeated a few times that no one had given him flowers before, but he stuttered through the whole conversation and any other conversation over the next half an hour.

 His lips also kept twitching weirdly for a while.

 As such, I decided not to buy flowers this time.

 When I told the two about this decision they chuckled and agreed on one condition.

 Knock. Knock. Knock.

 And here it is.

 The condition.

 "Enter."

 Clorinde and Navia walked through the door smiling.

 If the ominously bright smiles weren't enough, the two large bags they were carrying were more than sufficient to make me worry.

 "This really isn't necessary."

 "We had a deal, Monsieur. You cannot go back on your word."

 This deal was forced on me in the first place!

 "Let's start with this one then!" Navia beamed as she lifted a bag.

 "That's-"

 "This one is from Lady Furina. I'm not sure how she found out, but she threw this to us before running off to somewhere."

 Oh, dear Teyvat!

 That just makes it worse!

 What is Furina up to this time?

 "Come now, Monsieur. Don't make that face. While Lady Furina can indeed be a bit...eccentric, her eye for clothes is unquestionably one of the best in Fontaine."

 Wait.

 "Clothes? We never spoke of a change of attire." I pointed out.

 "Because we didn't think we could acquire something fitting for the occasion in just two days. But this! This one is just too perfect to pass up!"

 "No."

 I'm not wearing anything Furina picked.

 "Monsieur-"

 "Absolutly not."

 "I do believe Wriothesley would be incredibly happy to see you wearing this, Monsieur." Clorinde joined.

 ...

 "He would?"

 "Most definitely." She nodded.

 .

..

...

........

 "I'll try it. If it's too much I won't wear it."

 "Wonderful!" Navia beamed.

 Sigh...

 What have I gotten myself into?

 As for the clothes...

 "This is not happening." I declared as soon as I saw myself in the mirror.

 This is far too-

 "Too late now, you're already wearing it!"

 "I won't-"

 "I object to your objection! Clorinde, quickly come and help me with the rest!"

 "Miss Navia-"

 "I've suddenly become deaf to all protests, what a pity." She smirked.

 This was a trap from the start, wasn't it?

 I should never have agreed to this in the first place.

 I doomed myself, didn't I?

The Iudex's day offजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें