Then he steps into the elevator, and before the door closes, he says, "Oh, and as for the Elevator Key, one of the Team Flare Scientists you've met on your journey has it. Saving everything... The world is suffering because of this absurd dream..."

We watch him leave, and Clemont says, "We met four scientists, there are Aliana, Bryony, Celosia, and Mable... one of them has the key..."

"We have to find them." I say as I look around the area. "This place is similar to Team Rocket's base... with the teleportation pads and the spin panels."

Serena says, "We've done this before so we can do this again."

We try to navigate through the area, and we find Aliana there. "Ah ha ha! Why, if it isn't that fascinating little Trainer from the Kalos Power Plant? So we meet again, just as I said we would!"

"You..." We growl.

She uses two Pokemon, a Mightyena and a Druddigon, so I use Slurpuff to deal with both of them because of the type advantages. "You sure are an interesting Trainer. You're far more capable than our useless Grunts."

"Now hand over the key." I say.

"I don't have the key, but I'll let you pass. But which warp panel could it be? Which one cooould it be?" We decide to ignore her since she doesn't have the key, and there are two wrap panels in front of us, so we decide to do the one with the green light and head to the northwest office. That's when we find Sina and Dexio, in their costumes as well.

"No sign of him here either...You! Have you seen anything?" Sina asks.

"Who are you looking for?" Clemont asks.

"We're looking for a really tall guy... And I mean tall. If you stretched out a Seviper and stood it up, he'd be that tall. We received some intelligence that Team Flare is also trying to find him for some reason." Dexio says, and Serena, Elline, David, and I know who he's talking about. The person that we met back on Route 13.

"His relationship to Team Flare is a mystery, but...Oh, by the way, I've got something for you. Take these with you." Sina gives us the Revives, and we thank them.

"We came here-at a certain professor's request-to stop Team Flare! I assume your goal is the same? Don't do anything reckless, OK?" Dexio says as they leave.

After we leave, we try to find our way through the place and arrive at the northeast office. There we find Bryony and Celosia, they are confused about us and Bryony says, "I've seen these kids somewhere before."

"So who are they?" Celosia asks.

"I have no idea. But obviously, they're not in Team Flare. Let's get them, yeah?" Bryony says.

"Yup. That sounds good to me. Then I'll get in the first blow!" Celosia says.

They try to battle us together, Celosia is first and she uses Manectric and Drapion, and I use Garchomp to defeat them. Celosia says, "Ah ha ha ha! You beat us good. Wow, we are sooo lame."

"Oh! What a brute! Look at poor Celosia!" Bryony sends out Bisharp and Liepard, so we use Heracross to defeat them as well. "Your ability flies in the face of all probability! Just what is the source of your power?"

"What's this?! Who would have thought children like you could beat us both? You and your Pokémon were utterly in sync in that battle, and I know why. You're here for answers, aren't you? I suppose we're at your mercy. I will tell you what I know, at least." Celosia says.

"We've been using the electricity we stole from the Power Plant to get everything prepared for activating the ultimate weapon. But it's not like that's all we'll need to use it. Are you following me? We'll need energy absorbed from Pokémon to power the device! Yes! It's the stones on Route 10 that will steal that energy for us and power the ultimate weapon!" Bryony says.