Part Two: The Choice

Bolt had been in the hospital for a week so far, Naruto had sent word for Kakashi to resume his Hokage position until Bolt got well enough that Naruto could leave his side long enough to not worry too much.

"Has his fever went down yet?" Hinata asked Tsundae.

Tsundae frowned, "It's still high...101.2. But that's better than the 105.1 degrees he was running when he was brought in.' She says.

Naruto sat beside the bed, "Isn't there anything to give him? I just want the old hyperactive Boruto back." He said and Hinata rubbed his shoulder. She bent down to kiss Bolt on the cheek softly, his face was coated in sweat but he was shaking like he was in the Antarctic instead of being in Konoha.

"Get better soon my son." Hinata whispered into the young genin's ear. She put her hands through his hair a few times, the ice baths were working slowly but his temp wasn't falling at a rate Tsundae hoped for. She wished someone like Jiraiya was there to comfort her right now. 'The baka had to go and die!' Tsundae thought. She sensed Naruto was thinking the same at that moment, that he wished his Master was there...to help him through this nerve racking time. Suddenly the heart monitor started going off the wall, Bolt's chest stopped rising and falling.

"What's happening?!" Naruto asked Tsundae.

Tsundae was busy pressing a button and calling code blue, and for a resperator and CPR to be done stat. She brang out the pattles to charge them fast to electrofy his heart but it went straight line.

----

As Tsundae worked on Bolt as he faded away only to open his eyes to a bright white out that stung his eyes. He walked down a corridor, it was all white until a man with blonde hair and blue eyes walked slowly but with pride towards him. The man wore a jounin jacket vest and a cloak with orange flames that danced against the white of the rest of the cloak. He had on a blue long sleeved under shirt and blue ninja pants. Bandages were wrapped around his ankles, he smiled at Bolt then spoke.

"Hello Boruto." The man said.

"You...how do you know my name? By the way, everyone calls me Bolt..." Bolt states.

"Of course I know your name, I am your grandfather... Father to Naruto Uzumaki, my name is Minato Namikaze...the Fourth Hokage." The blonde -Now announced- Minato said.

Bolt looked at the taller blonde, his eyes widened and his mouth open. "Grandpapa?" He said with an amazed look.

Minato smiled his eyes smiling too, "That's right...I see how your father's been quite busy lately, I decided I would talk with you about your rash behaviour towards the position of Hokage... Boruto." He says.

"It's Bolt...and why in Kami's name would my dead Grandpapa want to talk to me! I thought you were dead. As in never coming back ever...Atleast that's what papa always says, so why is this such a special occasion?" Bolt states, crossing him arms across his chest and turning his sour facial expression away as he looked to the side then downward to look at his feet. Acting as if they were the most amazing and most interesting things to him in the world.

"That's right Boru-Bolt...I am dead but I still see what goes on...All of the dead are able to watch over the living." Minato says.

"Really? So...can I ask of you something? It's something my father said that happened to you years ago." Bolt says.

Minato smiles, "Of course you can, I am your grandfather you know...and I'm the Fourth Hokage." He states. Snapping his fingers, Minato changes the scenery to look like a home. When Bolt thought about a home, he didn't mean a house void of people but full of stuff from within' it. He meant "A Home"... Full of beauty and the feeling of welcoming from all directions.