Seiryu vs The Dolls

While the heroes basically disrupted the tournament and began to reach the main facilities, another drama was about to unfold

Seiryu, the time variant of Chun-Li's son, was heading to the research wing of Shadaloo's Naydipoor's facilities.

He then found something on a console and says "This facility must survive for the Next Avengers to rise, but the BLECE research must not fall into the wrong hands"

Seiryu managed to set the facilities's experimental protective force field that maintained the facilities secure

Out of nowhere, Skull Bison appears before Seiryu and says to him "I thank you for get my defenses up and running, Next Generation Winter Soldier"

Seiryu says nothing, but Skull Bison says "Yes, I know who you are for the way you fight. You are the son of my newest slaves"

Seiryu sees how Skull Bison had brainwashed Steve Rogers and Chun-Li into his minions. Seiryu simply scoffs and says "You Red Dictator have all figured it out, don't you? I already told you long ago that i won't be the one who brings you down this time"

Skull Bison says "You're so true" as he snaps his fingers and a squad of enhanced Dolls and Arcane Troopers surrounds Seiryu while Skull Bison and the brainwashed Chun-Li and Captain America walked away

Seiryu sighs in frustration and thinks "Dêja Vu" then asks the Dolls "Before the fight begins... does anyone want to walk away?"

One of the Dolls tries a flying kick, but Seiryu quickly pin her down with a Koshuto takedown. Two Arcane Fighters try to shoot projectile energy at him, but he deploys a Ki-made Captain America energy shield to defend and counter punish them both with a Shield Throw technique. A Doll tries to attack Seiryu with a forward kick, but Seiryu grabs the kicking feed and dislocated her leg by pressing down the knee.

Three more opponents try to attack him, but he quickly dispatch them with ease by performing several fast blows at them. There was the last of the Dolls and Seiryu remembers her as she ran away from him in another encounter.

Seiryu says "We don't have to do this. Walk away, Aprile", to which Aprile says "I have no choice. He won't let me" as she tries to stab him with a syringe, but Seiryu performs a perfect Drive Parry technique that puts her off balance and he tackles her to the ground, leaving her knocked out cold.

Seiryu says "I promise you that you'll be free, my friend" and he proceeds to download BLECE data from the servers and deleting it from the non essential devices of the facilities

Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें