Chapter 1: Rain on The Roaming Rabbid

Start from the beginning

"Hey get off of me you whipper snapper" The old human smacks the Magician away from his umbrella. "Ugh fine" The Magician continues to find a place to dry off. He once again talks to himself.

"Why...why is this happening to me? Why do I have to be replaced, why am I out in the rain having to roam without a home, why am I punished. It's just not fair." The Magician decides to sit down as he thinks he won't be able to find a place to live in nor find any magic stuff.

"Stupid Barranco. Thinking he knows best. He hasn't made another world domination plan in a couple of years. If I was in charge I would've taken over this planet without any problems."

The Magician starts to get tired as his eyes begin to tire. He is about to sleep in the rain. Tho before he could he here's the sound of a shopping cart going fast. "Huh?"

"BWAHOOO!!"

"GAAAH" The bunny says, startled by a bunch of bunnies on a shopping cart. He looks at where they came from and sees a light which so happens to be a shop that's still open.

"Ahh there's a place I can go" The Magician runs into the store and dries off his outfit and hair. He looks around to see a bunch of humans shopping for stuff by using shopping carts.

"Hmm, of course I can just get some magician stuff in this place. Then I can finally rebuild my reputation as the greatest magician in the world" The Magician gets a shopping cart and tries to find some magician material.

"Hmm now where do I find some magician stuff? I mean this store has a lot of stuff there's gotta be some in here."

The Magician looks through the isles looking for the material he needs to do magic again. He thinks about talking to the humans who work here and the rabbids that are riding the carts in the store but retracts his idea after his previous interaction. He walks around the store quickly lossing his patients.

"Ughhhh where the bloody hell are they!?" The Magician flips his shopping cart in frustration as he is unable to find magician equipment. That is until he sees a couple of Rabbids grabbing something on one of the top shelves. He walks up to them to see the object they are trying to grab. Conveniently it's the stuff that he is trying to find. It's a special magician box that has a new fancy suit, tophat, and "magic" wand.

"Yes finally" The Magician goes up to the two rabbids to get the box.

"Excuse me, could y'all please give me that box?"

"What why?"

"Well I need it for special purposes"

"Yeah no we're giving this to Magic Rabbid. He says he needs a new outfit for his new show "

"Come On You take one box and I take another ehh it's a win win "

"You realize this is the last box right?"

"Oh...well um... how about I just test it out so it fits that other magical bunny eh"

The two Rabbids think about it for a couple of seconds. "Sure give it a try" "Thank you kind bunnies"

The two Rabbids give the box to the Magician. He takes off his dirty clothes and puts on his new fancy suit, a top hat that shows his ears, and a new magic wand. The Magician looks at the store's freezer to see his reflection.

"Oh man, I look so damn beautiful. I could even say down right sexy."

"Great, now that we know it fits, could you give the costume back to us?"

"Oh sure here you go" The Magician gives the empty box to the Rabbids.

"Hey umm you realize you need to put the clothes in the-" Before he could finish talking the Magician starts running. "HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"