015. 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗠𝗘

Start from the beginning

"Oh! A private video? Do you think Ground Zero has a girlfriend or something? I haven't seen a single article discussing his love life but suddenly that video was released."

"Oh! Oh! Do you think he likes kinky stuff?"

Izuku should have been amazed when he heard the fangirls behind him unbothered by anything else. Katsuki had earned himself some hardcore fans after he debuted and since then, his admirers have only increased.

Picking up his cup, he sipped some coffee and tried not to focus on anything.

That was until his phone rang and he forgot everything about ignoring any sounds, answering his phone he loosened his stiff posture and vaguely smiled.

"I'm at the cafe, don't worry I'll be back soon. Are you ready to go?" he peered down at how much liquid remained in the cup, debating if he should leave it and go to her side right away.

"What? You heard something?" he furrowed his eyebrows, "clicks? Oh no, it isn't anyone clicking pictures, the apartment has these sounds for some reason, nobody should be able to reach the fourth floor without anybody noticing."

"Yeah." he nodded to the waiter, wordlessly thanking him for the coffee and walking out of the shop with her still on the other line talking to him.

"They'll find wherever the tracker is. I know them, they won't tell anybody."

Good thing he was nearby, he couldn't make her wait longer than he must.

"Alright, I'll be there."

-

"Allow me to explain, you can have a tracker be active for a couple of years if it isn't damaged and if it is waterproof. Yours, though simple had both features, I'm guessing you didn't notice it thanks to the design similar to your earrings."

She rubbed her earlobes and looked at the tracker in the inventor's hand, "Can you get rid of it right now?" she asked, fidgety knowing if he was tracking her down, he would be close by or at least seen her last location.

"Can it keep track of where the victim has been going?" Izuku inquired holding his chin and observing the device closer after he held out his palm and had it handed to him.

"Hmm, seems like the latest and customized version so it is possible, especially if there's an app that sends the user all the info."

Her eyes widened and she remembered that he had his phone out while tracking her down, "He... He- does." she muttered and got up from her seat, too nervous to sit still and let him catch her off-guard she's not letting that happen again. Her eyes drifted to the corner and then the exit, anticipating some kind of ambush.

"Then, I'd suggest you either break it or throw it somewhere far from wherever you live, even if you destroy it, the previous data will have already been fed into the user's phone."

"So... Does that mean he knows where I am...?" she whispered to herself and he heard it.

"No, no he does not, he thinks you died in that accident and probably doesn't have the time to have thought of checking the tracker first." Izuku quickly explained before she could slip into a nervous frenzy and have another meltdown.

"Then it's a good thing you decided to get it removed, scary ex-boyfriends are no joke."

"Yeah, I have an idea. But I'll need your help [Y/N]." She looked at him and asked him to continue, "I'll need something that proves to him that you are dead, is there anything he knows or was there anything special that only you and he would know?"

"There were many things... But I guess, maybe cutting off one of my fingers? That would-"

"No, nothing that will harm you more than you've already endured, is there anything else?"