Chapter 1: In The Castle of Memories

Sebastian was sitting in his cozy living room, surrounded by his loving family. The fireplace filled the room with warm light, casting a soft glow on the walls. The fire crackling was the only sound in the room as he listened intently as his mother recounted stories of her time as a maid for the grand castle everyone wanted to work for. He was fascinated by the tales of the castle and its history.

  Sebastian leaned in closer, captivated by his mother's tales of the castle and its history. He had always dreamed of visiting the castle and seeing the place's grandeur for himself. His parents often spoke about the castle with such reverence that it had become a legend in Sebastian's mind.

  "I remember I was still young, maybe even younger than you when I started. The castle was so magical, and so were the people working for it," she said, her voice filled with nostalgia as she sipped her tea.

  Sebastian's father said, "I remember spilling a tray of drinks during a fancy ball held by lord Lucian. I thought I would lose my job, but I was lucky your mother was around to help me clean up before the head butler could discover the mishap."

  Sebastian couldn't contain his excitement and eagerly listened to their stories. After all, he had heard stories about the grand castle for as long as he could remember. The platinum-blonde man had always wanted to visit the castle, and now Sebastian would finally have the chance to see it for himself.

  He couldn't wait to explore the ancient halls, see the grand tapestries, and experience the history that his parents had always spoken of. Now, at twenty-seven years old, he would finally have the opportunity to see it for himself.

  It had been decades since Sebastian's parents had worked for Lucian, but they still spoke highly of him. "Even though we never got a chance to see Lord Lucian in person, we have heard many great tales about the noble deeds he has done for both humans and vampires as the high emissary from servants and butlers who have worked around him," his mother said. "Everyone speaks highly of him, and he deserves the respect."

  Sebastian's parents looked at him expectantly, with pride and nervousness in their eyes. "Sebastian, are you ready for tomorrow?" his mother asked, her voice tinged with concern.

  Sebastian lost in his thoughts about the castle, looked up at his parents with a start. When he realized what they were talking about, he smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready." He answered excitedly.

  His parents smiled at him, their eyes softening with affection. "We're proud of you, son," his father said, his voice filled with pride. "We have prepared everything for your departure, son. We hope you will be accepted by the castle just like we were," his father declared. "You'll start your training right away."

  As the night wore on, Sebastian's parents continued to share stories of their time at the castle. Sebastian listened with rapt attention, eager to learn all he could before his visit. He knew the castle would be an unforgettable experience, and he wanted to prepare for everything he saw.

  Sebastian thanked his parents and spent the rest of the evening preparing for his new job. He couldn't wait to see the castle and hopefully even get a glimpse of the lord of the said castle. The twenty-seven-year-old male drifted off to sleep that night with visions of the castle dancing in his head. Sebastian knew that the adventure of a lifetime awaited him, and he couldn't wait to see all that the castle had to offer. He couldn't help but feel grateful for the opportunity and excited for future adventures.