Megladon

Wake up to find your self in a giant like big ass fish tank like the ones you find in an aquarium but with no lid and 10ish others also in the water with you helicopter comes over and says you have to find out 3things about the Meglodon to survive and soon this enormous shark like but a lot shittier with scars and an ugly ass face emerged from the water and starts fucking hunting you and the others down until your the last one left and you find a tower in the centre of the water on a small island so you climb up to find others your age (13) and younger all up the tower which is really just a ladder to a small like thingy which are on pirate ships that the looks out guy is in but has a roof on it and the kids say that they also escaped from the shit eating fuck down below and you all basically chill there cause for some reason you can't starve or get dehydrated so that's ok and then some dude in a helicopter finds you and says that he's gonna rescue yous lot and you all get im the helicopter and fly to this random ass house on the middle of nowhere and after you all begin to warm up to the place you have a chat with the dude who we are going to call Luke and after talking with him you realise that he's working with the people who owns the shit eater and start to panic and as you try to get everybody the fuck out of the house you realise he knows you know and is now chasing you down until you get to a neighbour house who your frantically try asking if they can hide you but he catches up and you just begin running again this time on your own because of course he's got a fucking gun and shot the shit out of your previous friends or whatever so now you keep running mind you your on a road in the fucking country side and so there's not many places you can go aside from along the road until you get into a dead end and then he grabs your shoulder and boom I don't know what happened cause this is when I woke up but your most likely dead.

Just came back to this book and decided I'm now gonna add random shit here at the end of each chapter
Why? Cause I can.
(Words 429)