5. "Look, I fell for you~" 🎄

NOTICES

Christmas special :3

This will be in the original timeline, I repeat this is not a oneshot. It takes place right after Chapter 4.

And now I present to you more flirty tumblr sexyman moments plus sassy arguments.
You guys want it you got it 😈

———

Sparkling white snowflakes had started to swirl down from the top of the Tent, adding a delightful chill to the atmosphere.
Streamers in vivid colors of emerald and crimson crisscrossed from platform to platform high above my head.
Lanterns gilded in gold and silver drifted serenely through the snow-speckled air, the tiny bells attached to their tops tinkling cheerfully. Caine had really outdone it.

I smiled unconsciously. The gentle yet vibrant Christmas decor helped take away some of the shock and stress that came with the realization of being trapped in this colorful hell.

A pair of gloved hands suddenly grabbed onto my shoulders.

"Gotcha."

I yelled out in surprise and whirled around, my eyes locking onto a pair of familiar yellow ones. I sighed.

"Boy f*bleep* off. It's Christmas. Be nice for once, will you?"

Jax threw his hands up in defeat, eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Aww lighten up, hot stuff. Alright, it is Christmas. Fiiiineeee~" he slung his arm around me and started marching me off to who knows where. "But in return, keep that handsome/cute smile on your face. You're never fully dressed without one!"

"Where is all this coming from?" I questioned curiously. This was quite unlike him to be this flirtatious. It was usually snarky insults between us.

Jax changed the subject as fast as the speed of light.

    "Don't worry about it. Oh look, Dollface finished bringing out the food."

He gestured to Ragatha, who had stumbled in from outside.

"Hey guys! Everything's set, come outside."

She waved to us then ducked back out, leaving a flurry of snowflakes dancing in her wake. A second later Gangle, Pomni and Kinger bustled past us, all wearing Santa hats. Kinger and Pomni had their Santa hats flopped onto their heads and Gangle's was draped on top of her mask. She tossed two to us.

"Catch! And you better put them on," Gangle called back to us. I laughed and put mine on then held the other one to Jax. He raised an eyebrow and vigorously shook his head.

"Don't even think about it-" I grabbed his overalls and tugged him down so we were face to face. Smirking, I jammed the Santa hat onto his head. Then got the hell out of there.

"You're gonna regret this, hot stuff!" Jax yelled from behind me. I shrieked when he started to catch up to me.

"NO MORE CHEESY FLIRTY PICK UP LINES!"

"Too bad!"

We burst out of the Tent and tumbled down a fluffy snow-covered slope, coming to a stop near the picnic Ragatha had laid out. The digital food be looking a bit bland-