4B. "Never do that again."

NOTICES

I got flu A so sorry for the late update 💀

Requested by no one

@Servalcat1234 I'm a little bit stuck at your idea please bear with me😭

Some of y'all commenting that y/n cussed an uncensored swear word
I fixed it 💪😤

I've had this idea stuck in my brain for a while now so I'll just put it here and be done with it.

You can get hurt in this AU. Oh yeah Jax actually cares about you in this AU too >////<

What if the TADC cast had powers?

———

"It's weird that you haven't gotten any cool powers yet," Zooble elegantly spun in the air before dropping down next to me.

"I know," I sighed. "I thought the powers came in a few days after we entered?"

"Well, yes. Have you tried asking Caine if there's anything wrong?"

"I've went to him twice already. He's as stumped as me."

Zooble tutted.
"Don't worry too much about it. Even without powers, you're alright the way you are."

    "Thanks, Zooble."

Zooble twitched their antennae in response and leaped off the platform. They fell gracefully for a few daring seconds before they zoomed into the air and flew into the dorms corridor. Zooble's power was an advantage to them since it beat walking on their unsteady legs.

I was bored out of my mind. Without Pomni or Ragatha to talk with, the Circus felt so lonely.

Kinger was having yet another meltdown in his pillow fort, which he had reinforced with his ability to manifest glowing force fields. Gangle had tried to help him calm down, but the empath had to go take a break in her room because of how chaotic his mind was.

And speaking of the devil...

"Wassup, hot stuff-"

I grabbed a building block and flung it at his head. Jax caught it with his telekinesis with ease and spun three more around his head just to flex.

I groaned and flopped onto the platform floor, looking up at the tent ceiling.

    "What do you want?"

Jax stuck his head into my vision.

    "Nothing, I'm just bored."

He plopped down next to me, dropping the building blocks into a messy pile nearby.

    "I can't prank anyone. Kinger's force fields zap me especially, Gangle senses me coming from a mile away, Zooble just frickin flies off, Ragatha pulls that electrocuting sword on me whenever she sees me, and Pomni gives me a million paper cuts with those playing cards she can control." Jax kept on muttering to himself. "I swear I will rip that queen of spades card apart-"