Red Carpet event - Kian

(A/N- your dress ^)

[Kian imagine]

"Y/N!" I hear Kian shout from his bedroom downstairs

"Yeah?" I shout back, because i'm way too comfy right now

I hear footsteps run up the stairs and making their way in the living room.
Seconds later Kian is bursting in the living room with a goofy yet cute look on his face. He makes his way to the couch and lifts my legs up and puts them on his lap and stares at me.

"Yes?" I ask with a raised eyebrow- ok both are raised because I don't have the talent to only raise one- and a curious look on my face

"So ugh- will you- jesus - come to my new movie viewing today?" Kian asks with a hopeful look

"I would be honoured to go to your viewing"

"Thank god, you're the best Y/N I don't know what I would do without you"

"That's what Best-friends are for, now stop being cheesy you loser and let me go get dressed" I say with a laugh

As I go straight for the guest bedroom in which I took residence, I hear Kian shout at me that I need to dress classy because it's a red carpet event and that I should find a 'surprise' in my room.

•••••••
Dressed in the dress I found lying on my bed which was a floor length red strapped dressed with lace on the sides and a deep v-neck that didn't show much because there was a clear fabric with red beading following a vertical pattern going up to my neck, I styled my hair in a low messy yet elegant bun and I clad my feet in cute sandals because I can't walk in heals even if my life depended on it, I finally leave my room to join Kian in the living room.

I let out a small gasp at seeing how Kian looks like in a suit and I instantly chastise myself because he's my best friend and I can't let him know about my feelings; jesus Y/N stay calm.

"Woah, Y/N you look amazing" Kian compliments

"Thanks you too, this dress is amazing thank you"

"Izzy helped me" Kian said with what looked like a faint blush on his cheeks

"Well i'll be sure to thank her next time"

"Ready?" Kian questions

"Always" and with that we set off to Kian's jeep and head to the viewing of his movie

•••••••
I turn to Kian with a big goofy grin on my face

"Kian! That movie was - jesus- so freaking good and wow just - I legit can't express how good that was" I say

"So you liked it?" Kian asked

"No" his smile turn into a frown "I loved it" I say and his frown turn into the biggest grin ever, suddenly his name is called at the front of the theatre for a special speech he's supposed to do.

He heads to the front and grabs the mic from his co-host and he begins his speach.

"Thank you to everyone who came tonight and also thank you to my amazing crew and certainly my co-host because without any of you I wouldn't of been able to star in such a great movie but most of all I want to thank Y/N because since she's been in my life she always supported me no matter how much of an idiot I am-" everybody in the audience chuckle including myself "and also I wanted to ask you Y/N, could you come up front with me?" I do and join him on the stage "if you would maybe be my girlfriend and make me the happiest person on earth?"

Every pair of eyes are looking at us but right now the only one in this room is Kian and I, my eyes water up and I let out a shaky laugh. Kian reaches up delicately and wipes my tears and whispers to me "so what do you say? Be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" And once those words slip out of my mouth I hear the crowd erupt in cheers while Kian's lips are on mine.

From that moment on I knew that going out with my best friend would make me the happiest person for as long as he would have me.