chapter..(0)..الفصل

"عندما يتكلم من نحب..فكأننا أُعيدَ إحيائنا في تلك اللحظة.."
"When the one we love specks, like we got rebirth in that moment..💗🦋"
...
..
.
..
...
منذ أن كانت صغيرة..
Since she was a child..

اعتادت خالتها على سرد قصة ما قبل النوم لها..
Her aunt used to to tell me a bedtime story for her..

تجعلها تنام بين ذراعيها بينما تمسّد لها شعرها..
She makes her sleep between her arms while she playing with her hair..

لتنزع نظارتها بيدها الأخرى، و تضعها على درج الطاولة الصغير بجانب السرير..
To take her glasses of with her other hand, and put it on the little table drawer beside the bed..

و لتبدأ بقولها..
To begin by saying..
..
" منذ وقت طويل..
A long time ago..

كان هنالك ثلاثة أقمار لثلاثة عشائر..
There were a three moons for three clans..

القمر الفضي،
القمر الأزرق،
و القمر القرمزي..
The silver moon,
the blue moon,
and the crimson moon..

لكل أفراد عشيرة كان لهم ميّزات خاصة بسبب تلك الأقمار..
For all clans, they had special features because of those moons..

إما أن تكون لهم قدرات موروثة أو قدرات يكتسبها الفرد بعد قدرته على التحكم في وقت ظهور قمرٍ معين..
Either they have inherited capabilities or capabilities acquired by the individual after its ability to control at the time of the emergence of a given moon..

من المعروف في تلك العشائر أن من لديهم قدرات موروثة هم الأقوى بين أفراد عشيرتهم..
و هؤلاء يسمون بـ(الهوڤو)..
As known in those clans that the one who had inherited capabilities are the strongest between their clan ones..
And those called of (Hovo)..

و هناك من يشبهونهم بالشكل لكن لديهم القدرة على التحكم و تحمل الهالة القوية و الهائلة للـ(هوڤو) و يلقبونهم بالأوعية..
And there's the ones who look like them and had the ability to control and carry the quite strong and enormous Aura for the (Hovo) and those called the containers.."

سألت خالتها و كلامها يوحي بغرابة ما تسمع: خالتي، أليسوا كالطفيليات..؟
She asked her aunt and her words filled of odd of what she heard: Auntie, aren't those like parasites..?

لتنظر لها خالتها و تبتسم ابتسامة مع ضحكة فلتت من بين شفتيها على سؤالها الطفولي و متعجبة في نفس الوقت من سؤالها الغريب..
مربتة على رأسها فتجيبها قائلة: من يعلم يا عزيزتي، لكنني لا أظن ذلك..
To let her aunt look to her and smile with a laugh get out from her lips on her childish question and surprised from it in the time..
To pat on her head and answer her by saying: who knows sweetheart, but I don't think so..

لتسألها بفضول: ألن يموت أي أحد إن لم يستطع تحمل هالة أو طاقة (الهوفو) هؤلاء..؟
to ask her curiosity: won't anyone d!e if they didn't carry the Aura or power of those (Hovo)..?

= للأسف سيموت يا ابنتي، تقول الأسطورة أن أحد (الهوفو) قام بالعيش فيما يزيد عن خمسة ألاف جسد، لكن لم يحتمل أحد هالته القوية، و غير معروف إن وجد شخصاً قد يكون وعاءًا مناسباً له أم لا.
Unfortunately, my daughter, the legend saying that one (Hovo) has shifted more than five thousand bodies, but no one is likely to be strong, and unknown if anyone might be a pot fit for him or not.

- ردت الصغيرة وبدأت بندقيتها باللمعان: هذا رائع، أيعقل أنه باستطاعتي مقابلة أحدهم يوماً ما يا خالتي..؟
the kid replied and her hazelnuts started to shine: This is wonderful, Am I still able to meet one of them someday, my aunt ..?

= ربما يا ابنتي، من يعرف..ربما تقابلين أحدهم يوماً ما.. و الآن، ما رأيك أن أغني لك تهويدتك المفضلة..
Maybe, dear.who knows.. maybe you'll meet one of them someday.. and now, what about singing for you your favorite lullaby..?

أردفت و الحماس يعطي عينيها البندقية لمعان أكثر: أجل، أجل، أرجوك غنيها لي..
She replied and the excitement give her hazelnuts more sparkling: Yes, yes please sing it to me..

لتجلس بجوار خالتها تقترب منها لتشعر بأمان أكثر و تغمض عينيها مع بدأ خالتها التهويدة..
to set besides her aunt to feel more safety and close her eyes with the lullaby go began..

{إن ذهب القمر القرمزي للبعيد..
فإنه و إن طال الوقت سيعود لمكانه من جديد..
حتى إن كان مكانه بعيداً عني..
فإن هالته دائماً ستنير سمائي في وحدتي..}
{If the crimson moon get lost and gone..
It'll return to its place, even if it takes so long..
Even its place so far from me..
its aura will shine my sky in my lonely..}

لتنتبه أن تلك الصغيرة قد نامت، و تطبع على جبينها قبلة صغيرة و تغفو بجانبها من شدة التعب..
to get notified to that kid has slept, Printed on her front head a little kiss and napping by her side from exhausting..

لتستسلم خالتها للنوم ظناً منها أن صغيرتها قد نامت أيضاً..و لكن فضول تلك الصغيرة لم يسمح لها بالنوم لمعرفة إن كانت تلك الإسطورة حقيقة أم لا..
to let her aunt fall asleep thought that her child got sleep too.. but curious of that kid won't allowed her to sleep to know if the legend is true or not..

لتنزل من على السرير وتمشي بهدوء لتراقب النافذة التي تطل على سماء الليل المليئة بالنجوم، و إذ بها تلمح ضوءًا لامعاً قرمزيًا في الأفق..
to get of the bed and walking slowly to watch the window that overlooking on the stary night sky, and she got noticed a shiny crimson light in the horizon..
...
..
.
الفصل يحتوي على 901 كلمة..
the chapter contains 901 words..