🔪Chapter 10🔪

Start from the beginning

" Ye-sol don't worry Aunty and I will come soon" Oppa said as Ye-sol sniffled.

Ye-sol cut the call and now It was just Oppa and me.

" Aera where are you right now?" He asked, I could hear him start the car.

" I'm at home" I said and put my heels on.

" I'll be there in 5 minutes" He said and cut the call.

" Jae-jun...why are you doing all this" I whispered to myself.

Time skip~

I got into the car and put on my seat belt.

" I'm sorry Oppa. I don't know what is going on with him" I said, stressing out.

" Hey! Hey...Don't stress. It's not good for the baby" Oppa said as I nodded.

" I know, I know...It's just that..." I tried to explain but I couldn't find the right words.

" It's okay, It's okay. Shh...relax. I get it" He said and patted my head in a comforting way.

" Let's go" I said as he nodded.

Time skip~

We ran into the staff room and saw the cops there as well.

" Appa, Aunty" Ye-sol came running to us.

Oppa picked her up and kissed both of her cheeks.

" You okay? Anything happened to you?" Oppa asked as Ye-sol shook her head.

" Let's all go for ice-cream, okay?" I suggested as Ye-sol nodded happily.

She came into my arms, and we walked outside the school.

" Why are you pressing charges? I should be the one doing that" A voice spoke.

We turned around to see Jae-jun standing there, I could feel Oppa tense up.

" What could you do? Please tell me" Oppa said.

" tell me, what right do you have to press charges?" Oppa asked.

" You know, right?" Jae-jun asked with a smirk on his face.

Ye-sol baby, can you please close your ears, Appa is having an Adult conversation with Uncle Jae-jun" I said as she nodded.

Ye-sol closed her ears and I put her head on my chest, patting her back in a comforting manner

" You know I'm Ye-sol's Father" Jae-jun said as his eyes flickered towards me.

I avoided his gaze and looked down.

" Don't you dare look at Aera! After what you did to her! Your lucky I've let you come this close to her" Oppa said.

Jae-jun took a few steps closer to us but Oppa blocked his way, coming in front of us.

" I warn you. Back off!" Oppa said.

" This fucking asshole" Jae-jun muttered before he punched Oppa, making me gasp.

Oppa punched back, thank god the lawyers came and stopped the fight.

But they didn't listen and still continued the fight.

Wow...I didn't know Oppa knew how to fight.

" Don't you ever come near my daughter! Ever again!" Oppa said gritting his teeth.

He grabbed my forearm and took us to the car.

Gently making me sit in the passenger seat, he tried to take Ye-sol out of my arms but she whined.

" It's okay Oppa let her stay" I said as he nodded and gently shut the door.

Jae-jun has noticed all of this, he was really confused.

" Why is this fucker taking care of Aera so much?" He mumbled to himself as he watched the car drive off.

Next day~ 

Yeon-ji and I went to the Church for Sa-ra' s father's some special occasion

But when we reached no one was there in the church.

They all gathered in one of the backrooms of the church, they were all recording something.

I pushed a few people aside to see...Sa-ra!

She was on drugs and her bottom part wasn't even covered properly in the dress she wore.

I looked around to see Don-eun there too.

" Was it you?" Yeon-jia asked.

" You did it?" Yeon-ji asked again as Dong-eun smirked.

" This took a lot of effort. Do you like it?" She asked us.

" Your doing all this for nothing" Yeon-ji said.

" Sa-ra' s only a first-time offender, she'll get out soon, you won't bring us down" Yeon-ji smirked.

" Really? Your gonna try your best not to get brought down, Weather Forecaster A" Dong-eun mocked.

Suddenly there was a ding on both our phones.

With shaky hands and took my phone out and switched it on.

Sa-ra was all over news!

" Bitch! What the fuck have you done!?" Yeon-ji exclaimed.

" Sa-ra might get out of this, but you definitely won't Yeon-ji. You are a murderer and he wasn't your first " Dong-eun smiled.

We both looked at her with wide eyes.

" Prove it, then. Do you have some proof?" Yeon-ji tempted.

" You have no idea" Don-eun replied fake pouting.

She walked past me when she stopped and faced me.

" Congratulations on your baby boy" Don-eun smiled but I could tell this was a genuine one, but it still creeped the hell out of me.

She walked away.

I just really hope nothing happens to my baby