Softened

Climbing above him as he's blindfolded "when can I take the blindfold off?" the dude asked never "in a second.." I sat on his lap leaning forward blowing on his neck he shives a little "this is new.." he cleared his throat "shhh" I whisper placing my left hand on his neck and peck the other side of his neck hearing his heart pumping I bite into his neck the lust of blood flowing through my mouth is like an ache that's being satisfied "your gonna kill him.." kallias fuck off "hey.." I looked up him my reflection into his eyes my eyes bright orange blood covering my mouth oh my god he hands a towel which I looked away taking it off him and got up to the bathroom oh my god what..I looked away from the mirror cleaning my face "avoid your mind for a while.." he cleared his throat "I-I done that?" I asked "I'll get better"- am more of a beast then him i went up to him hugging him "am sorry, naming and blaming when it was me.." both in silence

the guy coughs I pulled away looking over "hey! listen to me.." I looked up at him "go home have a shower not everything is your fault" he said I looked back at the dude sitting up removing his blindfold that's my fault "go.." I walked out holding my chest walking out the house holding onto the edge of the house puking up the blood what the fuck?

At home in my room cuddled up in a ball hearing kallias talking to Arthur and kylo "actual blood?" kylo asked kallias "yes what aren't you understanding?" kallias asked him "that her body is rejecting blood that never happens, could of it-can't be if he was alive at the time and desiccating that quickly?" Arthur said "he had to have some sort of disease possible cancer or anything like that" kylo said "that's what I mean why else would the body reject it?" Arther asked confused "just that once or is she still-?" kylo asked kallias "just that once" he replied
silent must know am over hearing
Minutes later someone knocks on which I turned around looking over kallias I turned back around facing the window "you've got it fixed.." I mumble "yeah, you feeling better?" no "hungry.." I looked at graffie messing with the fur "leftovers.." I looked over not that type of hungry "can't eat any humans as a human your body isn't allowing it but for now this will have to do" he sat at the end of the bed I sit up against the pillows behind me "what's gonna happen if I don't turn and.." I lead on "the wolf is gonna control over you probably never turn back unsure eat that and rest up.." great "want Clare to come over?" kylo asked at the door peaking his head in I shake my head he whacked his head on the door I cough laughing idiot kallias leaves I eat the leftovers getting my blanket of the chair taking my plates into the kitchen then went back to my room grabbing graffie of my bed taking him with me "where's your brother?" kylo walked out his room I shrug being free don't know I place graffie on Arthur head he takes it off I walked around the couch leaning over grabbing it off him "who's that?" a girls voice I looked over "she your girlfriend?" I asked him "my mom, no" not my fault she looks young he gets up leaving hearing kylo laughing his head off I clap graffie feet together "you actually thought that was his girlfriend?" kallias asked "normally you would see wrinkles on an elder person she didn't have any so she must be young" I tap his feet on my cheeks then looked over to him "she is had Arther at a young age but only 37" Jesus "planned- wait how young?" I asked as he sat down "18.." holy shit so definitely not planned "accident then same only Carlo was planned" I placed graffie on his shoulder which he just keeps it there as he's on his phone I looked over to the door Carlo "who did you get in a fight with?" I got up over to him "nobody?, you alright?" he asks I nod he moves my hands down let me sort your hair "it's messy" I pout "I know it's is am gonna sort it out after a shower" he replied "just once?" I asked him he walked around me ugh "where's your stuffed animal?" Carlo shouts uhm I don't know kylo turns me around facing kallias with it on his shoulder I giggle "oh yeah.." I walked over to him taking graffie playing with the little ruffles kallias takes it off me placing it back onto his shoulder doing pictures seriously? "don't look at me like that" he said handing me graffie back "just did.." I take his phone picking the best one and deleting the others as his Lock Screen I smiled showing him "I don't wanna look at its"-"don't you dare change it he's cute" I lift graffie infront of my face kylo spits out his drink I looked over as he's laughing what's so funny?