Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty

Start from the beginning

"You said you need some special moves, correct?" The deep, foxy voice of Kurama spoke. He pointed his finger to one of the opened scroll to his left, telling him to pick that up. "That... is a Blood Clone Jutsu Scroll."

"Blood Clone?" Y/N repeated. "I thought only a certain clan can do that jutsu? I forgot the name from your memories, sorry..."

Kurama waved his hand, dismissing it. "Ignore the clan, the most important thing for you is that... jutsu. You're solely relying on your Shadow Clones when in terms of rescuing and finding people, Y/N. And the error you've made back at the Summer Camp shows the weakness of the Shadow Clones. If the original body is in danger..."

"-then the clones will be gone, too. Yes, yes, I know." Y/N finishes Kurama's words, causing the fox to smirk at him.

"But the pro's in this Blood Clone is that they have no time limit to expire. Basically, you can just summon one or two clones, send them to where they could do some help and gave them a small part of your chakra to do some jutsus."

"Wait- I got an idea..." Y/N perked up. "Let's do a scenario." This caused Kurama to lean forward, gaining his attention. "If... I used a Blood Clone, then I gave him a part of my chakra, right?" Kurama nodded, telling him to continue. "What if... the Blood Clone can do Shadow Clones?!"

Kurama rubbed his whiskers at the idea. "Hmm. You made a good point. Somehow, Naruto used the same idea as yours before. Yes, that might actually work. Brilliant work, Y/N."

"Hehe..." He rubbed his nape awkwardly. "You don't have to praise me y'know?"

"Eh... That was an ordinary compliment." Kurama waved his hand(paw?) in dismissal. "Start to list that down onto your suggestion list. Then, we can look to more jutsus that you can create."

Y/N and Kurama's eyes both landed on an opened scroll. Staring at it, their expression both lit up. "Kurama... Are you thinking what I'm thinking right now...?"

Picking the scroll, Y/N analyzes its contents, grin slowly forming on his face. "Oh, man... If Naruto-san created a variation of his Rasengan... Then, this I'm going to create... will be a goddamn masterpiece."

Exiting from his mindscape, he opens his eyes with a confident face, already had an idea for his new jutsus. Leaving his position, Y/N breaks the concrete dome with a wide grin.

"Sensei! Ectoplasm-sensei!" Y/N calls, approaching the tall teacher that is currently observing the students. He turns around and sees Y/N.

"What is it, Yugano? Did you had an idea on your mind now?"

"Surely did! And I might need some help from your clones, lots of them."

"Are you asking me a bunch of my clones to fight you?" He incredulously asks.

Raising a plus-sign hand gesture, 6 clones popped in behind Y/N's back, prepared for anything. "7 versus 32, sensei. How about that?"

In response, the teacher enthusiastically grinned back. "You are one eager student are you...?" His clones appeared and surrounded Y/N and his clones as they all prepared for an incoming brawl. "Let me see those new moves of yours, Yugano."

----

"Wind Style: Spiralling Fist!"

The whirling fist was narrowly evaded by a clone of Ectoplasm in a sidestep. However, Y/N's clone wasn't finished and twisted his body, aiming for another blast of his fist.

"Wind Style: Lasso!"

The fist turns into a rope and hastily wrapped Ectoplasm's waist, slight catching him off-guard. The clone pulls his lasso and did a series of one-handed signs.