8. GRANDFATHER PARADOX

Start from the beginning

Flashback ends...

While Ruby was sitting in the car hugging Flipper. Five and Elena had writing down equations all over the car's windows, except for the driver's window as they were trying to figure out what the hell was wrong.

Every 30 second Elena and Five would glance at their daugther making sure that she didn't disappear and Five would also glance at Elena to make sure that she didn't disappeared too.

Elena and Five was so focus on the equations, so focus in what could have gone wrong that neither of them thought to confront the other. The couple's dream of a normal none-apocalypse life with each other and their kids was crush and Elena's dream of love and happiness was crush too.

They both tried to understand what could have gone wrong. Everything was fine, everything was okay or at least they thought so until now.

Even so Five didn't really understand it, he tried his best and he would do whatever it take to protect pregnant wife and their daugther, he was not going to lose the three. He was not gonna lose that little family he have made.

Then suddenly Elena heard Klaus shouting "FIVE! ELENA!" he shouted and Elena turned around to looked towards the voice to see Klaus come running up a small hill out on the field.

"Mom, there is Klaus" Ruby said as she was pointed at her uncle.

"Start the car, would ya?" Klaus asked he was being chase by a herd of Amish people while they were clamoring.

While running Klaus turned his head to look behind him to see the Amish chasing him "Oh my...Shit, shit, shit! Elena! Five" Klaus shouted as he kept running "This look oddly familiar" Elena said "Mom, Uncle Klaus have turn into Uncle Captain Jack Sparrow" Ruby said.

"Five, we need to go now" Elena said "In a minute" Five said "NOW FIVE" Elena said and Five turned around to see Klaus being chase.

"Five, start the car. Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry!" Klaus shouted "Love, get in the car" Five said and Elena got in the front seat while Ruby put her seatbelt on before hugging Flipper tight.

"Why can't you jut get alone with people" Five said as he ran over to the other side of the car to take the wheel "I tried. Really, I did. I tried" Klaus said while Five opened the driver's door.

Klaus was about to open the door when he saw a woman came running towards him from another side with a book in his hand.

"Hold on a second" Klaus said as he looked at the woman which was his mother's sister.

"Take this" she said and handed him a book "What is it?" he asked "Rachel's death was unusual, and she wasn't the only one" she said.

"Come on! Get in the car, Klaus!" Five shouted as they saw the men got closer to them "KLAUS, LET'S GO" Elena shouted "Uncle Klaus, come on" Ruby called out.

"You have her eyes" the woman said as she looked at Klaus' eyes "Klaus, come on" Five shouted as he got into the driver seat before closing the door and the sound of a car engine starting was heard.

"English, go!" she said "Klaus, it's now or never!" Five shouted "KLAUS" Elena shouted and Klaus turned around before he got into the backseat and they drove away.

"What did you do to them uncle Klaus?" Ruby asked "I didn't do anything" he said before he opened the book the woman had giving him and he started scanning over each page before stopping on a page that had a newspaper article of a woman's death.

He kept flipping over onto the next page until he saw his mother and he read her article about her death.

"This whole timeline's chock-full of riddles. Get this. My mom died here before I was even born" Klaus said and Five hit the breaks hard causing them to make a screeching sound and the four to jolted forward as the car stopped.