This morning I saw what She doesn't want to me to see.

Her scar
The Cut mark ....
I'm not a fool to think that it's a birth scar or something.
That was from some sharp object. And Now I'm tempted to know what drives her on the edge that She nearly killed herself.

This White blonde girl is herself a mystery. Few weeks Ago , I told kisaki to find information about her. But Even kisaki failed to gather anything about her.

Literally Nothing!! It's like She doesn't have a past.
Her connection with Yakuza is something I've concerned about. Otherwise She looks like a Normal Billionaire self made bussines Woman who holds the power to enchant anyone. Including me. Fuck!!
Specially me.

I just convinced myself that I'm hanging out with her so that I could get some information about her.
Only for Some information , I swear

I feel like She has buried a lot inside her fragile heart which has access to No one. But A part of me Wanted to invade inside her heart and mind getting to know about those secrets.

Her mysterious personality tempt me. It gives me the adrenaline rush.

My phone vibrates in my back pocket. I see kiyo having her meal silently without uttering a word. I sigh and retrieve my phone.

TOMAN FOREVER

Takemichhi
Hina is ditching me again for her Girl's Lunch date with Kiyo Chan. Should I bribe her with a special edition Romance Novel to make her stay??

The fuck?? So Kiyo was texting Hina few minutes ago?.
I think I know where this is going. I'm good at connecting dots and patterns.

Since Takemichhi's wedding , Emma got a weird fixation on kiyo. She keeps telling me how Good we look together. And blah fucking blah.

That's why I didn't tell anyone that I got a new lil neighbor now for whom I'm cooking everyday. Untill two days , I put my whole fate on Ken chin and explain the situation.

As expected , He never reacts dramatically like takemichhi. But He did mention that

"Why am I feeling like Both the Sano sibling got a weird obession with Usuba"

To which I just shrugged off. But the point is that puppy simp told this to my dearest Sister from whom This secret should never be revealed.

He's a traitor and A puppy simp.

I saw the texts where All the guys were explaining Takemichhi how over protective he is and He should gives space to Hina Chan.

Takemichhi
Btw!!! Mikey kun , Why the fuck You didn't tell me that Kiyo Chan is your new neighbour now!!!!! I should know all the gossips how can You hide this important gossip from me???? I'm hurt and going to cry on my pillow now.

See?? I told you takemichhi is like high school gossip queen which a dramatic ass. And did I mention that If Emma knows something , She tells the whole country about it??. By this time , I'm sure even Her apartment security would have known this thing by now.