Chapter 7

3 months later

Cyrus p.o.v

" Baby come on just stay at my house today . Skip one day of school for me " Cleo begged .

" Ok " I said sighing in defeat .

" thank you and I'm in front of your house " he said into the phone.  I hung up and walked downstairs and Chris wasn't downstairs . I walked out the door and into Cleo's car and he drove away to his house . 

" Hey " I said hugging him once we got to his house .

" I missed you " he said .

" Oh really " I asked bitting my lip .

" yes.  Did you bring that bathing suit like I asked " he said

" Yea " I said .

" good we are about to go to the beach just let me grabs a few things and we can leave " he said . He opened his front door and ran up the steps . A few minutes later be came back downstairs with towels , a basket full of fruit and sunscreen along with a cooler . I took the towels from him and put it in the back seat while he put the cooler on the floor in the car . He handed me the basket with fruit and I put it on the floor in the front with me . Once we were done he drove off to the beach . We were bumping to  Fetty Wap and Future .

" Baby won't you come my way" I sang

" Got something I want to say" Cleo sang back and we laughed.  We soon pulled up to the beach and it was nice . I haven't been to any beach since I was in NY . We got settled in an empty spot and we went to different changing rooms . I put on my black bikini set . I left my hair down my back and put my flip flops on . I walked out the changing room and walked back to our spot.  Cleo's mouth dropped . I sat beside him and he kissed my lips .

" this is all mine "

" no " I said with a smirk and I got up to go into the water . It was cold at first but I got use to it . Cleo came in not too long after me and splashed water on me . I giggled and splashed him more . He picked me up and dunked me under the water . When I came back up he was running back to our spot . I soon caught up to him Nd jumped on his back . " why you do that " I asked as he sat down and I straddled him. 

" because " he said giving me a cheeky smile.  I kissed him and he kissed back.  His hands were moving up and down my back before it reached my butt . He moved his tongue against mine and sucked my bottom lip and we pulled away . " if you keep kissing me like that you might end up getting fucked on the beach " we laughed and had a good time . He fed me fruit and I fed him some . After about an hour or so we left . He drove us back to his house and I took a shower first . I changed into one of Cleo's big shirts and put on leggings . I walked around the house until I found Cleo sitting on the couch .

"Go take a shower " I said kissing his cheek .

" Ok I will be back " he said.  He went upstairs and I took a seat on the couch . I watched some t.v. and someone soon walked in .

" Wassup what is your name" This boy asked

" Cyrus " I said

" I'm J.K. " He said and I nodded. " You want to come to my room with me "

" no I'm here with Cleo " I said and he immediately changed his attitude .

" Sorry what are you watching " he asked . I laughed mentally . Is he really scared of Cleo ?

" I don't even know " I said and he laughed . Cleo soon came downstairs .

" Wassup J.K. " Cleo said