Chapter 1

Cyrus p.o.v

Hello, my name is Cyrus Dallas and I am 16 years old . I don't take shit from anyone . I make my own rules and follow them . I don't like being yelled at , hit , or when someone gets in my face. I have a horrible attitude which I love because it shows people not to mess with me . I am not like other people that talk a lot and don't walk it . I don't scare people but I show them I'm not a joke . Especially boys that try to mess with my emotions. Well enough about me. Tonight I am going to the carnival with my bestfriend Marlin . He is gay but funny . He is like me but without the attitude . I got dress in a white shirt , a neon pink sweatshirt , grey leggings , and black infrared Jordan's . I straightened my hair and changed my phone case to a neon pink case. I left the house and got in my silver Lexus and drove to the carnival . I saw Marlin waiting by the entrance for me and i walked up to him .

" hi Mars" I said smiling hugging him . You would never think He is gay until he tells you cause he doesn't show that he is gay .

" hi Cy" he said smiling. Marlin had some nice ass teeth let me tell you if he wasn't gay I would've been made him my husband. We walked into the carnival and began playing arcade games . I know we were going to be here for another 3 hours . We went to the ski ball game and started having a contest to see who could get the most . Mars won and he got me a teddy bear .

" thank you " i said smiling. We then went to the swings that go in the air . Mars got in behind me and the ride started . I nearly had a heart attack when I seen how high we were . The ride started going around and it started to get fun . I smiled as I looked back at Marlin. He was laughing as we went around . After a few more rides we went to go get something to eat. I got cheese fries and chicken strips and Marlin got pizza . We sat down and ate and laughed. Then we bought funnel cake before leaving.

" bye Marlin " I hugged him and we went to our cars . I drove off and went to my house . When i got there I saw my dads car and a Camry in the drive way . I opened the door and walked in .

" dad " i yelled.

" I'm in the living room " he yelled back . I walked to the living room and saw him with another man .

" hey dad who is this " i asked arching my eyebrow with a little attitude.

" be nice and this is your new father " he said .

" my what " I said looking at my dad. He stood up putting his hands up .

" Cyrus I know your gonna be mad but please forgive me. I can't deal with you as a single father. Your attitude is ridiculous . I'm sorry but you are just too much to handle . He is going to take you to Cali with him" he said with a hurt face . I couldn't stand to look at him .

" I'm not going . What about Marlin how do you think he will feel ?You can't just say I'm leaving to go in another state " I said with anger building up .

" Marlin isn't no good for you . He is a very sweet boy but he is a little too sweet " my dad said .

" so what if he's gay . He is my best friend . Don't ever talk about him like that ,he did nothing wrong to you . Just get out my face " I said walking away . I left my house and got in my car . He thinks I'm fucking leaving well he has another thing coming .

Chris p.o.v

After Cyrus stormed out I could see her dad's face change from hurt to anger .

" I am so sorry that she just stormed out like that . This is what you will have to deal with . Her attitude is crazy and just don't know who she gets it from " he said . I would've whipped her ass. That little girl will not yell at me and walk out the house like she own everything , her ass would get shut down quick.

" what time will she be home " I asked

" maybe 10:00 " he said . I looked at my watch and saw it was 9:30 .

" ok you packed her stuff already right " I said

" yea " he said

" let's bring them down and we will put them in my car and when she comes I will just take her " I said . He nodded and he walked upstairs and i followed him to her room . We brought down her bags and put them all in my trunk. Now we wait for her to come home .

Cyrus p.o.v

" Cyrus you have to go . I know you are going to miss me,but go " Marlin said

" I can't. I'm going to miss you and I'm popular in school . I don't want to leave " I said .

"How about if I move down there with you in my aunt's house ? Would you go? " he asked

" yes " I said smiling .

" ok so let me pack my bags " he said .

" You are not going to ask your dad?" I said

"He doesn't even like me . What makes you think he would care if I leave?" he said . I smiled . Marlin went upstairs and packed his bags . When he came back down I helped him load his trunk with his suitcases then he got in his car and I got in . He drove me back to my house and then he went to the air port so he could buy a plane ticket and leave . He was most likely going to be in cali before me . I walked in my house and saw my dad still in the living room with that guy .

" Cyrus -" my dad started but I cut him off .

" I'm going " i said

"You are ?" he asked confused .

" yes " I said

" why did you change your mind " he asked

"Why would you want to know? So you can call the person too sweet again? " I asked

" Marlin told you to go? " he questioned.

"Yes, and he's moving to Cali to live with his aunt so i can still see him " I said . My dad let out a sigh of frustration .

"Well this is Chris, your dad. You will be nice to him you hear me Cyrus? " my dad said

"Yeah whatever " I said walking out the door . Chris came out and got in his car and I got in . He started the car and we left . Marlin texted me saying he was about to go the plane and I said ok see you in Cali . I smiled my best friend gets to come with me .

" So what's up with you ?You just yell at your dad and leave? " Chris said

" um in this situation yes . He didn't confront me that I was moving to another state with a stranger " I said

" you know when you with me you gotta calm that attitude down " Chris said

"Yeah I'm just gonna tell you this . If you yell at me, I will yell back or say a smart comment . If you hit me, I will hit you back . And lastly if you get in my face, I will get in yours ok? " I said

"Listen little girl, when I get to my house, I'm going to lay down some rules " he said

" and i wont follow them, I make my own rules " I said

"Yeah we will see about that " he said

***********************************************************************

Wassup guys here is another story . Vote and comment .

~Taratomboy