// Yunho Oneshot - Cherries 'N Peaches //

Yunho's P

Yunho's P.O.V

It was about 12:15 right now. I was sitting on the couch, watching some TV shows. Meanwhile, my girlfriend was preparing lunch. I looked over to her. She was in the kitchen, cutting some fruits and vegetables. I realized how cute she was looking. She was wearing an oversized shirt, which went to her knees, and a pair of shorts, her short blonde hair was messy, and her bangs were falling on her face. The best part was that she was only 5'3, which made her look even smaller compared to me. I laughed to myself, which she was able to hear.

"What are you laughing at? Is something going on in the TV?", she asked.

"I was just watching you. I'm not looking at the TV anymore", I said. She smiled at me and continued doing her work. I turned off the TV and walked over to her. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. She giggled a bit.

"What's the matter?", she asked, still cutting the fruits.

"Nothing just wanted to be with you", I said, to which she laughed again. Soon, I held her hands in mine. I guided her hands while cutting the fruits. I didn't want her to hurt herself. She giggled again.

"Oh my, so affectionate today? What happened? Nothing is going well with the TV?", she asked. I let out a chuckle.

"I can watch TV all day, every day. But I can't be with you all the time, right?", I asked her. She just hummed in response. Once she was done, she walked over to the sink. I still had my hands wrapped around her waist. She washed her hands and dried them with a towel. She turned around to face me.

"Now, what shall we do?", she asked. I just smiled and picked her up in my arms. She let out a small laugh. I took her to our bedroom and put her down on the bed.

"I'll be back, okay? I need to take a shower", she said as she got off the bed.

"Okay, honey. Tell me if you need anything", I said. She laughed at my response. I saw her taking a towel with her and going inside the bathroom. Meanwhile, I sat on the bed and waited for her.

A few minutes later...

Yunho's P.O.V

It's been so long since she's gone. I wondered what she might be doing inside.

"Honey, are you done?", I asked her. There was no response. Maybe she was still showering. I lay on the bed and scrolled through my phone. Soon, I heard the bathroom door open.

"Are you done now?", I asked her, not looking at her. I was still looking at my phone. Once I turned my gaze towards her, my eyes widened. Her body was wrapped in a towel only. It was different for her because she would always come out wearing clothes once she finished showering. I looked up and saw that she was drying her wet hair with a towel. I found the scene very adorable and seducing at the same time. I got off the bed and walked towards her. I hugged her tightly, to which she giggled.

"What's the matter?", she said in a seductive voice. Her hands slowly traveled down from my chest to my waist. I smirked, wondering what she might do.

"Oh, where are your hands going, baby?", I asked. She bit her lips.

"Yunho, tell me one thing... Cherries or peaches?", she asked. I was a bit taken aback by the question.

"Well, I like both. They're both very juicy and tasty... But why are you asking, honey?", he asked. She got even closer to me. This was a different side of my girlfriend.

"I'm not talking about the fruits, I'm talking about something else... These cherries and peaches are also juicy", she said. She lowered her eyes to her body. I gasped. I never knew my girlfriend would say something like this.

"Well, I like those too... I like them even more...", I said while pulling her closer. She looked at me with a seductive look. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She then smashed her lips on mine. I kissed her back. Soon, I held her in my arms and laid her out on the bed.

Author's P.O.V

They were both looking at each other with desperate eyes. Y/N wanted to take off her towel but Yunho held her hand. He smirked at her before unbuttoning his shirt. He then took off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. Y/N smirked at the sight. She noticed Yunho's hard rod growing through his pants. Yunho sat down on the bed next to her. She playfully put her hands inside Yunho's boxers. Yunho smirked at her.

"If you want to see it so bad, then just say", he said. He then took off his boxers in a flash, giving a full view of his hard dick inside. Y/N was shocked but felt good at the same time. Yunho then took her face and put it between his legs.

"Suck on it, princess", he said, and who was Y/N to deny him? She dies as he said. She sucked onto his hard dick. It felt like heaven. Yunho let out soft moans during this. He threw his head back a bit.

"Oh... Fuck, Y/N... Oh, god...", he moaned. Y/N enjoyed his moaning. She sucked on it even harder. Yunho had no choice but to enjoy it. He caressed Y/N's face, shoving his dick even more down her throat. Y/N almost choked on it, but she didn't dare stop. The feeling was something else. Something which both of them couldn't describe. Soon, she pulled back. Yunho looked down at her. She looked so beautiful. A towel wrapped around her body, she was looking at him with needy eyes, and a few drops of saliva falling down her mouth. She was breathing heavily. Yunho hugged Y/N. He caressed her back.

"It's okay, honey... I know it's your first time. Did it hurt?", he asked, as he looked back at her face. She shook her head.

"No, it felt... Pleasurable. It didn't hurt me, Yunho", she said reassuringly. Yunho smiled at her. He held her tightly.

"I hope I didn't hurt you princess", he said. She hugged him too.

"You will never hurt me, Yunho. I know that. I trust you", she said while smiling. Yunho looked at her beautiful face. He caressed her cheek. He gave her one last kiss on the lips before laying her down on the bed. He decided to pull off her towel, revealing her naked body underneath.

"Oh, what was that for?", she asked, smiling a bit.

"I like you better like this", Yunho said. Y/N giggled before pulling a blanket over them, covering their naked bodies. They both held each other tightly before drifting into sleep.

Hey guys! I hope you all have been doing well! I know it's been a long time since I've updated this. And also this part was a bit steamy O.O But I enjoyed writing this a lot. The next few parts will most probably be a bit more steamy. As all of you know the first parts were all very innocent and fluffy. I'm just telling y'all to be ready when the next parts come out, which might be steamy ;) Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this part <3