(Neither kids nor any disturbance.)

"Joint family me rhta hu. Another name for disturbance." He mumbled , rotating the pen on the table.

(I live in joint family.)

"Kya soch rha tu?" Reyaan asked to him after a while.

(What are you thinking?)

"I'm thinking of confessing to Aadhya." He let out making both of them cough a little.

"Sure hai na tu?" Dhruv asked first.

(Are you sure?)

"As if I'm not loving her for all these years. Of course I'm." He gave his best friend an offended look and kept his hands on the table.

"But what about her? Reyaan asked, taking the glass of water from the table and chugging some water.

"I don't know. Maybe she loves me, maybe not. I'm not sure but I'm sure she have accepted me and this Relationship so of course, someone has to take initiative." Both his best friends nodded understanding his point.

"Your anniversary will be best. It's a month and half away right." Dhruv suggested first.

"Not on anniversary." Ayansh declared. It was too far for his liking and he didn't want to trigger all those Memories. She had worst memories of that day.

"Her birthday. It's day after tomorrow." Ayansh stated as he kept the pen on the table.

"He have planned everything. Bas abhi bta rha Hai ye hame." Dhruv said in a offensive tone, pointing at him.

(He's telling us now.)

"Stop sulking. I need some moral support." Both his best friends rolled their eyes at him, listening his words.

______

"Aaj aap dono khana bna rhe?" Aadhya peaked into the kitchen behind Avantika and Divya as they were busy chopping vegetables and taking out a pan respectively.

(You two are cooking today?)

Divya turned back to look at her and smiled.

"Yes. We were getting bored and moreover didn't have anything to do so thought why not cook the dinner." Avantika replied as Aadhya walked into the kitchen and stood by the kitchen island.

"So what's the menu?" She asked them curiously.

"Shahi paneer, Mushroom curry, Pulav, Kheer puri, Halwa, gulab jamun." Divya declared as she poured the milk into the pan.

"Itna sab kuch?" She asked surprised by the whole menu because the family always had light meals.

(This much?)

"Yeah. We're making one favorite dish for each one." Avantika informed her and took another pan to cook Paneer.

"Hmm. Me kheer banau?" Aadhya said out of nowhere making both the woman stop on their tracks. They shared a look and looked at her again.

(Should I cook Kheer?)

"Do you know how to?" Divya asked, raising her eyebrows.

"It's fine Aadhu. Tum ja Kar Aaram kro. You must be tired because of working for the whole day." Avantika added, concerned earning a nod from Divya as well.

(Just go and have rest.)

Aadhya debated with herself before she shook her head.