❤️Chapter -1 (Invitation)❤️

Hi ⭐⭐
I hope you all are doing great 😃.
First of all thank you for giving me your precious time.🤗

Firstly let me tell you something

★ Its my first time writing any book so there can be many mistakes.

★ English is not my Native language so there can be many grammatical mistakes and misspellings so forgive me in advance

Thankyou for your time.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐ and comment💭 because your comments motivates me and it means🥺 alot.

Don't forget to follow me and add my 📖 in your 📚 so when ever I will upload new chapters you will get notified 🙂

It's enough and you can start reading.

Your Author 🌕
★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
~××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××~
★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mahi POV

Both of them were standing under the tree while holding each other's hand.

"I love you SUNAINA.You are my world.Will you be my girlfriend."he asked her while smiling.

"Yes" She said while looking behind him.

He smiled whole heartedly and hugged her.

"May i?"he asked after breaking the hug and was looking at her lips,asking for her permission.

She just smiled and he got his answer.

He leaned towards her and ...

"N-no,this can't happen."I woke up with a jerk and looked around the room.

Again they came in my dream,again he came in my dream while proposing to her.

Why is moving on is difficult?Why can't I forget him?WHY WHY WHY?

I know he loves her, wants to marry her but why can't I accept the reality?

In the whole world,the worst feeling is to keep loving someone even after knowing that person can't be yours.similarly,The way I am doing.you know what?

One-sided love is the worst feeling,when you have to act like everything is fine,when you smile, laugh in front of others but every night cries for that person.

I was thinking about my faith when a drop of tears fell on my hand,I touched my cheek and realized I was crying.

After crying for a while I looked towards the wall and saw it was 6 in the morning.I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.After taking a warm and relaxing bath,I picked up my stethoscope and doctor's coat and went to have breakfast.

After taking a warm and relaxing bath,I picked up my stethoscope and doctor's coat and went to have breakfast