Flowers🧩☁👨‍🚀🐝

𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒑: Socks x Blaza

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆: Fluff☁ Au🧩
𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅?: Nop
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: None!
Just wanna do this ship.

─────────ೋღ 🏳‍🌈 ღೋ─────────

Blaza was skating on the sidewalk, and he was causally passing by a few small stores.
But he saw a flower store and a man working there, the man was beautiful.

The man had fluffly brown hair, and had a orange flower in his hair. He wore jean shorts and what seemed to be a crop top? With a jacket and white shoes along with tall rainbow socks.

is he technically a femboy? (In this chapter)

(In this chapter)

Blaza bumped into a street light as he was distracted looking at the man. He fell and his skateboard rolled down the sidewalk.
Blaza didn't see and just rubbed his head as he was experiencing major pain in his head.

"Hey, is this yours?"
A voice asked, Blaza looked up and he realized the man was holding his skateboard.

"Uh, yeah!"
Blaza got up and took back his skateboard.
"Thanks, I would have lost this."

"No problem!"
The man smiled, his hair blew gently in the wind.

"You own that flower shop, right?"
Blaza asked, pointing at the store.

"Yeah,"
The man replied.
"Would you like some flowers?"

"Sure!"

Blaza followed the man inside the store and he was slightly shocked at how many were inside.

"My name's Nick, but you can call me Socks."
Socks said, showing off his tall rainbow socks.

"Okay...Socks..."
Blaza stared at the man's socks.
"The names...Blaza. That's what my friends call me, at least."

"Well, Blaza, have you seen any you liked?"
Socks asked, taking a glance at the plies of flowers.

"Yeah, the yellow ones over there."
Blaza answered, pointing at the sunflowers.

Socks got the sunflowers and put them in a basket, he picked one out and put in Blaza's hair. Blaza slightly blushed as Socks put the flower in his hair, he smiled and grabbed the basket of sunflowers.

"Thank you!"
Blaza thanked, pulling out his wallet.

"Oh, no."
Socks shoved Blaza's wallet out of the way.
"There is no need to pay, your....special."

"Wow! Thanks so much!"
Blaza smiled, and hugged Socks.
"Oh- uh- sorry."
Blaza awkwardly let go of the hug.

Socks seemed to be blushing,
"Uh- it was nothing..."
Socks seemed embarrassed and began to escort Blaza out.

"Thanks for everything!"
Blaza called back, as he was about to leave.

"No problem!"

Blaza got back on his skateboard, and left.
He skated back to his house, and smiled the whole way.

As he entered his house, Blaza looked in the mirror and saw the sunflower in his hair.
Blush came over his face, and Blaza's smile grew wider.

It was now 9PM, and Socks was wanting to sleep but the man he had met today was stuck in his mind. Blaza, was his name.
Blaza had wavy blonde hair, and a light orange hoodie with sunglasses.
Wearing pink shorts and tall black boots.

Socks took interest in this man, and he laid in his bed, yearning to meet him again.
He must live down the street, if I go down there tomorrow....I should meet him if he goes on his skateboard again.

Socks laid in his bed in deep thought but eventually fell asleep.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔/𝑑𝑎𝑦☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

As Blaza locked his door, he turned around and walked toward the sidewalk.
He put his skateboard down, and rode down the sidewalk. When he was skating, he heard someone call his name, and he stopped to see Socks standing in front of him.

"Socks! It's so nice to see you!"
Blaza greeted.

"You too!"
Socks smiled, and waved.

"Hey, I want to invite you over to get some breakfast from McDonalds."
Blaza began.
"Would you like to eat at your store? "

"Sure!"
Socks slightly blushed, and his smile widened.

Blaza and Socks made their way to Sock's store and sat down at a table outside.
Blaza ordered their meal on his phone, and they began to chat.

Their food finally came and they began to eat and talked between bites.
Socks felt like he had butterflies in his stomach as he kept on talking to Blaza.

Blaza felt numb and weird around Socks.
A warm flush came over his face, Blaza looked at the ground with embarrassment.

Confidence began to sprout inside of Blaza, he kept over thinking what he wanted to do.
But he finally built up enough courage and stood up.

"Hey, can you come over here?"
Blaza asked, wanting to go inside the store.

"Uh- sure...?"
Socks unlocked the door, as it was closed at the time, and went inside.

Blaza heard the door close, he then hugged Socks. Socks felt so happy in the hug?
Blaza felt a gentle touch on his cheek, Socks looked at him as his face was red.

Blaza then gave a light kiss on Sock's forehead and smiled as he let go.
Socks giggled and lifted his head, he touched Blaza's nose with his.

They both smiled and red as a tomato.
Blaza chuckled as Socks played with his wavy hair, the flower boy took out his flower and put in Blaza's hair.

Then, sunlight broke through the cloudy sky and a shot of light went between them.

I hope you enjoyed it!
I am also free of requests!
(I was drowning in them💀)