Red Love(pt.3)💢☁🌹🦀💨🤖

𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒑: Tbhhonest x LaffenGas 🦀🤖💨
𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆: Mostly 💢Angst, then ☁fluff to romance🌹
𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅?: Yes! By; LeahLeOo13
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: Swearing🤬
You said I didn't have to, but I must. 😈
─────────ೋღ 🏳‍🌈 ღೋ─────────

Laff was struggling to keep in control of himself, and his mask kept changing  grey.
It wasn't the best thing to happen right now, especially when he was in a relationship.

Tbh, luckily, hasn't seen this...yet.
Laff was slowing distancing from everyone, and now he's completely gone.

Tbh POV

It's been a week since I saw Laff, and his door has been locked. And today, I'll investigate his house, I'll kick down his door.

As I approached Laff's house, I had a axe in my hands and smashed it down. I made a big enough hole for myself, and wiggled through.

I saw how the house was a mess and seemed abandoned. I saw papers everywhere, and it was dark.

I used the flashlight I brought, and walked carefully, and quietly, around the house.
I came to a door, and opened it.
It was the bathroom, and when I looked around it, I saw black goo?
It was strange, but I didn't dare touch it, it seemed like oil though.
The oil like liquid was all over the walls, in the toilet and in the shower.

As I left the bathroom, I came across another door. As I went in, I realized it was the bedroom. There was oil spattered everywhere, and a grey mask on the ground.
The room was all black due to the oil, and the mask was the only thing with color.

I walked towards it, it then turned yellow then back to grey. I hesitated to grab it after seeing that, but I eventually reached for it.

"No!"
A voice screamed.

"Laff!?"
I called back, I had the mask in my hands now.

I turned my head to see a robotic version of Laff? His face was grey and was made of metal it seemed. Laff's eyes we're glowing red, and he had four robotic arms coming out from his back.

Third POV

Tbh was stunned in shock and fear, he was trembling and strengthened his grip on the mask. Laff tilted his head and grinned.
Tbh ran out of the room with the mask, and it turned yellow in his hands.
Laff chased after him, his hair was ruffled.

"Tbh, wait!"
Laff called oil dripping from his eyes.

"Laff!"
Tbh turned back to see Laff, human Laff.

Laff smiled, and oil dripped from his mouth.
He tried to come closer but stopped.

"The mask tells you who's in control, use it."
Laff informed, letting out a scream as he finished.

The mask turned grey, and Laff ran back inside the house.
Tbh watched in horror and the mask turned half grey, and half yellow, like they were fighting for control.

*””*• 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝑏𝑎 𝑏𝑎 𝐵𝑎𝑑𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑑𝑎 𝑏𝑎•*””*
Does anyone know The Duck Song?

Tbh was staring into L4FF's eyes, the red glowing more brightly. Meme was laying limp on the ground, and blood still kept gushing out from his head.
Tbh looked at the grey mask, and threw it at Blaza. Blaza caught it, and passed it to Socks.

Socks passed it to Nadwe, as he was a bat and he flew across the grey building.
L4FF chased the bat, and Tbh got a grip on one of the many robotic arms. L4FF looked back at Tbh and threw another robotic arm at him.

Blaza grabbed another robotic arm, and then L4FF threw the last arm available at Blaza.
Nadwe put the mask safely on a pillar and then held down a robotic arm that was trying to attack Blaza.
L4FF seemed stressed and couldn't attack Nadwe.

Tbh got a hold of two arms, and Blaza and Nadwe were holding one. L4FF now only had his short robotic arms left and flew in the sky. Tbh was flung into the air but he aimed himself towards L4FF.

Blaza and Nadwe let go, and L4FF came back down and targeted Socks who was holding a grappling hook. Tbh ran behind L4FF and pinned him, his robic arms were held down again by Nadwe and Blaza.

Socks launched the grappling hook at L4FF's face and removed the mask on him.
The mask was gone from his face and the robotic suit fell off. Laff was revealed, and he was trapped in the suit it seemed.

Laff fell on the floor, and Tbh ran to him.
Tbh held Laff in his arms, and Laff was unconscious. But he was still breathing.

"Oh, Laff..."
Tbh whispered, sorrow in his eyes.
"Please..."

"Meme!"
Socks wailed.
"Oh no..."

"He's dead!"
Nadwe sobbed.

Blaza stayed quiet and he took off his sunglasses to reveal his icy blue eyes that were clouded with tears.
Meme had died by L4FF throwing him to the ground, breaking his head open on the ground as it was hard as rock.

"Tbh...?"
Laff called, quietly and weakly.

"Laff!"
Tbh cheered, relief in his voice.

Laff got up and he looked around confused,
"Where are we?"
Laff asked, staring at Meme.
"Meme...?"

"He died, died trying to save you."
Tbh explained.
"L4FF got to him first, unfortunately."

Laff let out a tear, but Tbh hugged him.
"I'm so glad you're okay..."
Tbh whispered in his ear.
"You don't know how worried I was."

Tbh tightened his hug and Laff just kissed his cheek and sobbed into Tbh's shoulder.
Tbh patted his back and shed a tear.

"I love you so much,"
Tbh sobbed.

"Tbh, I was so worried for you."
Laff admitted.
"You saved me.
You saved me."

Yipppee!!!
This may be the last part, unfortunately.
And requests are always open, and I've finished most of them.
If I forgot yours, please, please remind me. (I have the memory of an old man)

Stay Gay!
(990 words)