"When you return to the WWE, are you planning to bring the family on the road with you?" Lourdes asked.

"Oh, see, that's what I'm torn. It's not fair to do that to a baby, to bring my baby on the road. I don't know how I feel about it. I didn't do that the first time around. But being away from the baby will be difficult as well. I will have my mom around full-time to help out which I'm very grateful for. So I guess we'll cross that bridge to get there. Right now, I'm just focusing on a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby, and then someday down the line getting back to work and all working out. And you know I have a lot of things going on in Miami so I have a lot to plan," Carmella answered.

"You guys live in Miami now, right?" Lourdes asked Carmella.

Carmella nods.

"Yes, we do. We are bicoastal now or should I say tricoastal, because we still have our New Jersey, Las Vegas, and L.A. properties, but we mostly split our time between Miami and New Jersey," Carmella answered.

"What made you guys move to Miami?" Lourdes asked Carmella.

"Well, we were in  Los Angeles for a good minute but Ronnie felt like he needed a change of scenery and just a change of pace in his life. We love Miami because my mom's side of the family lives there and she moved there after she and my dad separated so it was like why not? Plus Ronnie is opening up a new business. It's a sneaker store called SneakerClinic. Miami was the perfect location for it," Carmella explained.

"Your parents separated, why?" Lourdes asked.

"I think my parents love each other but sometimes when resentment is greater than the love you have to get out of there," Carmella answered.

"I know a lot of people when their parents split they pick sides. Was that the case for you?" Lourdes asked.

Carmella shakes her head no.

"No, I didn't pick sides because I know they're going to get back together. They just need time apart, they've been together since they were thirteen. I think sometimes you just need space to breathe. Ronnie and I often have days where we need to regroup by ourselves and then come back together and talk things out," Carmella answered.

"Really?" Lourdes asked.

"Yeah," Carmella replied before playing her hair. "For example when you and Luis, first broke up, that was just an extended version of okay we need time apart to see if we are meant to be and you guys got back together and are stronger than ever. I believe people shouldn't force themselves to stick around when they are burned out because it makes them resent the people around them. When you need a break, you better take it and come back better than ever," Carmella told Lourdes.

Lourdes nodded.

"Yeah, that makes sense," Lourdes said.

9,231 likesarcherofinfamy Undisputed! #Rise ⚖️View all 5 comments

9,231 likes
archerofinfamy Undisputed! #Rise ⚖️
View all 5 comments

Luis was ranting about something to Demi when Lourdes texted him that she got the results from her NIPT (Non-invasive prenatal testing).

NIPT is a blood test that screens for Down syndrome and other chromosomal conditions – and it can tell you whether you're having a boy or a girl.

Luis and Lourdes wanted to know the gender of their baby sooner than later because of their busy schedules. Lourdes promised to tell Luis the gender as soon as she got the results. Lourdes sent him a personalized message with the words: It's A Girl!

Luis cheered.

"What are you so happy about?" Demi asked Luis.

Luis put his phone away and shook his head.

"Nothing," Luis answered as he and Lourdes weren't ready to tell anyone about the pregnancy.

"As your best friend, I don't know if I should be offended that you won't tell me that Lourdes is pregnant or excited that you're having a baby girl," Demi said.

Hearing the words come out of Demi's mouth had Luis frozen with his mouth agape as he looked at her.

"You should turn down the brightness on your phone, Louie," Demi said with a smirk.

Luis pointed a finger at her. "You can't let Lourdes know that you know she's pregnant. She wants to do a reveal for everyone," Luis told Demi.

Demi holds a finger to her lips. "Your secret is safe with me but I'm super happy for you both," Demi said.

Luis smiled.

"Thank you," Luis said before letting out a squeal that had Demi laughing. "I'm going to be a Girl Dad," Luis cheered.

"Congrats, I can't wait to see the little one deck out in purple and black outfits," Demi said.

Luis chuckled.

"My bank account is about to be hurting," Luis said.

Demi laughed.

"Oh yeah. Big time," Demi said.

Later that week, Luis returns home from the road and Lourdes is waiting for him by the front door. Excited to see him after being a part for a couple of days.

"Hey, baby daddy," Lourdes said, greeting Luis at the front door.

Luis picked her up, Lourdes wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed his lips. "Hey, baby mama," Luis said, smiling.

"Who would have thought that this would be us after that emotional ass breakup," Lourdes said.

"I did. I knew I was going to get you back, Lolo, I told you I regretted breaking up with you," Luis said.

"Mhmm," Lourdes said.

Luis smirked before pulling her jaw towards him and kissing her deeply. "I'm going to spend the rest of our lives making sure you and our children are always happy," Luis said.

"I like the sound of that," Lourdes said.

Lourdes pecked Luis' lips before jumping back onto the ground. "We have to start shopping for our baby girl," Lourdes told him.

"We just found out," Luis said.

"Yeah, but prices vary," Lourdes said.

Luis sighed.

"Can we go after I take a shower and a nap?" Luis asked Lourdes.

Lourdes nods.

"Of course and I can use a nap too," Lourdes said.