The mech lifted a hand, I froze even more, staring at the appendage as the long, razor sharp, claws came closer to me, slowly. I closed my eyes, waiting for anything to happen, but to my surprise I only felt the cold, delicate touch against my left cheek, I opened my eyes slowly, still scared of the being in front of me. I looked up at him slowly, only seeing my reflection sitting on the tree branch, but behind that screened visor was probably, optics that were staring at me.

Why was he here? Why was he following me, what was with him?

Movement out of the corner of my eye caught my attention and I looked in the direction of the source.

Not the tentacles again....

I backed away from it, till my back was against the trunk of the tree, my phone suddenly vibrated, making me jump. I hesitantly glanced down at my pants pocket, before I jumped off the branch and landed heavily on my feet, on the ground. Ow that hurt my ankles...

I got my phone out, read the message, and turned it off, couldn't let anymore Decepticons finding me, and Bee was out patrolling the perimeter, so who knows when he'll be coming back.

I looked up at the Con standing before me, Primus he was scary, suddenly I saw one of his tentacles slither towards me and I ran, glad I was in gymnastics and track, let see if my hurtling could help me out at all. I ran to the more dense trees, and hid behind a trunk, controlling my breathing so he wouldn't be able to find me, quickly anyway....

My eyes widened as I remembered something.....my iPod was still on....scrap....

I quickly pulled it out and hastily turned it off, shoving it back in my pocket I calmed down slightly.

As I stood there I found myself asking again why this certain Con was after me. What does he want? What's his problem, why me, why not Miko? Wait, scratch that, I think Miko would just scare the Con to death with her unbearable questions....or annoy him till he squashed her or something...shot her probably....yeah I can see that....

Suddenly I was brought out of my thoughts as a large, wait no, enormous, thud crashed beside me, making me jump.

Jesus Christ! Holy Primus that was....that scared the slag out of me. I looked to my right, and almost gagged. Primus please help me.

I stared at the black and dull silver pede beside me thinking that I want to die, I want to die right now I'm not kidding, I seriously want to die right now. I slowly lifted my head up, scared that I would find a blank screen staring down at me, but I didn't, he didn't even know I was at his feet, yay.....

I shifted away from the pede, cautiously, heart pounding against my ribcage, which made it hurt, it was a minor side effect of exercising too much, working my body with gymnastics, track, basketball, volleyball, even wrestling, all of it gave me breathing problems, sometimes I would pass out because I wasn't breathing and getting enough oxygen to my brain, or other times I would need oxygen...bad for a fifteen year old girl, but I was great at what I do and I love it, so why quit? Even if I could collapse and probably die, but who cares.

  I winced and leaned against the tree, mouthing "ow' as I tried to get the air to regulate in my lungs, but it made it difficult that I had a Con on the other side of this tree, and I tried not to gasp loudly, but it just caused my head to spin and I grabbed the tree to keep me steady. Where's Bumblebee? I need him, before I pass out....

I stumbled as my body threatened to shut down, and I growled, frustrated with myself, and hating that I just gave away my location.

I stumbled again and fell on my butt, I rubbed my head and looked up, this time greeted with a blank screen, with my reflection, gee I look terrible.
I stared pass my reflection and at the face hidden underneath it blankly, I don't care what this Con was gonna do to with me, I'm already starting to have difficulties breathing.