𝟮

𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗵 𝗜𝘃𝘆 𝗟𝗮'𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗵 𝗜𝘃𝘆 𝗟𝗮'𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

"How's things going with you and mister lover boy?"

I groaned in annoyance popping a grape in my mouth as I sat on top of the counter.

"I don't even know we got into it yesterday." I responded adjusting the phone up to my ear. "Really what happened this time?"

"The same I don't know. I wanna be with him but it's like he's playing with me." I shrugged.

"I feel you should just give him the ultimatum. Maybe he'll listen then." I could  hear her shuffling in the background

"Huh I should." I hummed thinking about the idea. I now could hear somebody talking in the background. "Uh I know that's not who I think it is?"

"What?" I smacked my lips "Don't play dumb Desiree." I told her.

"I gotta go I'll talk to you later bye." The phone made the beep noise indicating she hung up the phone.

I brushed it off hopping off the counter. I put my bowl I had in the dishwasher starting it up. "What to do now."

My phone buzzed from the counter. I went over seeing I had a text from Jude.

𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗲ꨄ

You done acting like that?

I'm not acting like nothing?
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟰

Don't act dumb Kamilah.
You just stormed off yesterday
What's wrong with you?

I closed my phone laying it flat on the counter. I didn't have time for his bullshit. I headed towards my bathroom to take a bath.

Turning on the water I put my hand under to make sure it was the right temperature. Once it was I let it fill up while I got my clothes together.

I grabbed my speaker connecting it to my phone. I played my playlist that I had specifically for when I take a bath. My clothes dropped one by one as I took them off.

I took a good look in the mirror at my appearance. I always have the habit of pointing out my negatives and positives. I hate it.

But ever since I started to see Jude he's made me feel better about my insecurities. He would constantly tell me how beautiful I was and how nobody else could compare. I loved him for that.

That's why I never understood why he didn't wanna show me off to the world. Why do I have to be hidden.

I sighed dipping my feet into to warm water. Soon sliding my whole body down in the tub. I hummed as I felt my muscles loosen up.

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

"Alright ma I will." I huffed as I plopped down on my couch.

"I'm being serious Kamilah you better get her in the morning."

I rolled my eyes thanking god she couldn't see me "Yes ma'am." I hung the phone up not letting her say another word

She was flying my little sister here to spend time with me. She feels we should have a closer relationship . Which I didn't mind but she literally didn't ask me or give me a heads up. Just called and said she was gonna be here in the morning.

That's her problem she thinks everybody can just drop what they're doing for her. I shook my head grabbing the remote to turn the tv on. It was like god was trying to ruin my day. Jude face appeared on my screen. Again rolling my eyes for the fifth time today.

He looked so good. He always does. This is probably the main reason why I can't leave this man alone. He's a full course meal a whole entree.

I mentally slapped myself at what I was about to do. I grabbed my phone unlocking it heading straight to his contact. Clicking on the FaceTime I waited until he answered.

"Oh well look who decided to call." He said cockily

"Shut up. What are you doing?" I asked

"Uh nothing I just got home from practice. I miss you, sad you didn't stay longer last night."

I just stayed silent

"Look I'm sorry. I know you want us to be official and everything but I need time. You know I be busy with my career and all that. I just don't want there to be a time where I won't have time for you. You know?" He said sighing

"Yeah." I quietly responded

"I'm going to be flying there to see you Saturday and I'll stay until Tuesday. I'm free until then. We can hang."

I started to get excited but remembered about my little sister.

"My little sister is staying with me for a week." I said

He frowned "How old is your sister?"

"Seventeen why?" I asked him

"I'll bring my brother with me he should be free too. They could hang so we can have time to ourselves." He had a smirk plastered on his face

"I don't know if my mother is sending her down here to hang with a boy." I laughed

"It shouldn't be a problem it's going to be all of us."

I nodded my head approving the suggestion.

"But I'll see you then yeah?"

"Yeah." I smiled

He smiled back saying bye hanging up the phone.

I let out a big breath throwing myself back on the couch.

I have a long few days ahead of me.