19 ~ Death Stars End ~

Start from the beginning

"That's not helping Anakin" you retorted

Obi-wan shook his head hearing Anakin over the com.

"Believe in the force y/n. You and Anakin can make it. I believe in you two"

You let out a shaky breath and looked into Anakin's eyes. He locked his eyes with yours and smirked. "He loved giving damn speeches. Frustrating part is, I believe him"

"I'll only go if you go with me"

Anakin watched you for a moment. His arm got tighter around you. "I won't let you go"

You two got closer and took deep breaths. Anakin kissed you and you held him as close as you could. You felt him let go of the doorframe. You felt yourself falling with him. The sounds of metal crashing, ships blowing up around you, the sounds of blasters hitting the outside of the ship. Your mind went into a flash back of how you had met Anakin once again in this ship. You hated what this ship represented. You truly did, but, you couldn't deny you where so happy how it was the place you got to meet the man of your dreams.

You felt yourself enter space and like you had thought you stopped falling and floated around. But that's when you felt someone force pulling you to Obi-wan's ship. You didn't stop kissing Anakin and kept your eyes closed. Once you felt yourself enter the ship and the gravity make you two land on your butts Obi-wan was standing before you two.

Parting the kiss you and Anakin smiled at each other. You looked to see Obi-wan smiling proudly at you both. His hands on his hips.

"You two are brilliant together"

He told the pilot to get the ship out of the way. You, Anakin, and Obi-wan went to a window and watched as the Death Star blew up and was no more. Anakin swallowed thickly as you gripped his hand.

"We did it, Ani" you smiled brightly

"I never would've thought I'd have left that place"

Obi-wan got behind you two and placed his arms over you two. This caused you to giggle and Anakin looked a bit annoyed. You could see through his façade and elbowed him. The annoyed face turned into a smirk and then to a chuckling smile. You wanted that captain to pay but right now it was a victory for the rebels.

——

Once back at the base on Naboo Anakin and you where seething. Obi-wan and Yoda where the first to confront the captain and the few who wanted to disobey orders. Yoda had them in cuffs since what they did was treason. Turning on their own and trying to destroy two very high valued people. Anakin wanted to rip these people apart for the fact they tried to get you both killed.

"Why didn't you listen?!" Obi-wan argued

The captain scoffed "why would we want lord vader here! He has killed many! She is no better!"

"Changed, they have. Irresponsible, you where" Yoda added in

The crew who helped the captain laughed. Saying things like 'they haven't changed' or 'yeah right' some even spit on the ground. You couldn't handle this anymore and just looked away. Obi-wan shook his head. Anger over his face which was a rare scene. He had given them the harshest punishment. They where to be sent to Hoth and to freeze to death in the cold. They'd be given no gear and no weapons. So the planets nature would give them the punishment. Yoda who you noticed might not enjoy this either, but agreed. Anakin was shocked Obi-wan was giving a punishment like that.

He thought obi-wan would just slap their hands. But he felt happy his master was standing up for you both and actually doing something about it. It wasn't like when he stood before the council before. Where he felt so alone. He now felt like he was apart of something.