True discomfort

"Hey mom..." Bakugo muttered as he led Shinso and Izuku to his room. "Oh, who are your friends there?" She asked with a sweet smile, but the bags under her eyes made it look pitiful. "Just some friends from school..." He walked up the stairs as they trailed behind.

"This is my room." He said as he opened the door, revealing a clean, and plain room. It wasn't always like this, but he got rid of most of his stuff. He planned to kill himself before applying for UA but Mitsuki stopped him and got rid of anything that made him cry or felt was unsafe. The one thing he stopped her from taking out of his room was the doll who sat untouched on his night stand.

"Did someone make that for you?" Shinso pointed it out. "Yeah..." He muttered quietly before sitting on the bed. He gestured for the other two to sit, but Izuku was hesitant. He would never trust Katsuki. Not until he made him feel his exact pain. "It's fine, I'm not gonna hurt you deku." They all froze. Shinso was confused, Katsuki covered his mouth. He wasn't supposed to say that. "What...?" Izuku muttered out.

"I-I didn't mean to say that-"
"Sorry to interrupt this but, what? Why'd you call him that?"
"Izuku I'm sorry!" Katsuki lunged towards him. Izuku just fell back, he ran to the door as an escape, but Katsuki caught up to him.

"Get away from me!" He swung his fist at Katsuki.

"Izuku, calm down!" Katsuki struggled to keep him still. "Izuku Midoriya is gone! And you killed him!"

"No he's not! Just take off the mask!"
"Get off me!" Izuku struggled under Katsuki's grip. He just wanted to leave, with his mask.

"Got it!" Katsuki tore the mask off, causing Izuku to throw his hands up to cover his face. "Give it back!" Izuku sounded like he was about to cry. "I'm not giving it back... you don't need it! Let me see your face Izuku! What did that woman do to you? Let me see it!"

Izuku felt tears on his hands. "Please... just give it back... you've already tormented me enough..." His hands still covered his face and the tears escaped. But Katsuki threw it. When Izuku went to catch it he was caught himself.

"What did she do to you... your eye." He reached for his face but Izuku backed away. He wanted to leave. He wanted Dabi. Yes, Dabi understood what was happening.

He clutched his chest trying to slow his breathing. He couldn't escape it, everything is hitting him now. He could only find one source to all these problems. Katsuki Bakugo. He did this.

"G-g-et aw-a-ay fro-m me!" He was obviously terrified. And it was Katsuki's fault. Everything was Katsuki's fault. He should've died, not him.

"Izuku!" Bakugo tried to comfort him but it just sent panic through him. Kicking, screaming, crying. "Bakugo! Get away from him! Can't you see he's panicking?!" Shinso was distressed but Bakugo didn't listen. Izuku felt everything swirling, he couldn't think strait.

"I'm sorry, ma'am... I'm sorry, I'm sorry.... It won't happen again I swear... please don't hurt me again...."

"Hey, hey... I'm here, please tell me what's -" Shinso hit his head and picked up Deku. "Can't you hear me?! Your not helping him!"

He grabbed the mask and left. Mitsuki saw them and marched up to Katsuki's room.

Lol sorry this is so cringe but let's go to the girls

"What..." Jiro looked down in disbelief. "That's an outright abuse case!" Toru screamed out over the call. "Mina, you okay?" Mina was crying, but her eyes were filled with rage. "I'm going to kill that woman..."

Shinso joined the call. "What're you girls talking about?"
"Hmm? Is Phantom okay?" Momo looked behind Shinso, and saw Phantom clinging to his leg. "Yeah uhh... about that... could some of you maybe.... Come over to help me with him..? I'll explain later, just please-"
"Text me your address." Mina said. "What-"
"Text it to me."
"Kay." He went into the gc and texted Aizawas address.

"Noted." Mina said then hung up.

"Hitoshi I want you to explain to me why 6 of my students are here." He stood in the doorway with the six girls. "Later dad, can you please let them in-"
"Fine but I want the explanation when they leave, and no sex."
"Ewww! Why would we do that?!"
"Okay bye." He suddenly disappeared.

"So what happened?"
"Bakugo. Apparently they knew each other and he gave Phantom a panic attack. Fucking, I don't know how to calm him down!"

"I do."
"We all do, don't we?"
"I've had experience with it, but he won't calm down! I just need help!"

Mina picked him up and he started thrashing around screaming. "Is this what happened to his eye?" They managed to get him still and Jiro analyzed his eye. There was a light purple circle around it and the pupil was white.

"Probably." Momo said while holding him still. He looked berserk, animalistic even.

"Please just help me calm him down." Shinso pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.
"I think I have an idea-"
"Tell me!"
"Let's hit him."
"No!"
"Just listen! We could hit him and try to get him to snap out if it!"
"Nuh-uh, not happening." She crossed her arms and continued hugging.

"I'm doing it!" Toru announced. She hit the back of his head and he stopped thrashing around. He desperately tried to get to the mask on the bed though. "Here, take it." Shinso handed it to him and he swiftly put it on. He backed away to the corner of the room and just sat there, waiting for them to attack him. He had no defense right now. He couldn't use his quirk, he couldn't call on anyone, and he couldn't hurt them.

"Maybe you should leave?" Shinso questioned. "You can check on him tomorrow?"

Mina vigorously nodded her head and ushers herself and the girls out. "See you both tomorrow, kero!"

"So the explanation?" Aizawa crossed his arms and one of his eyebrows shot up.

"Phantom was having a panic attack and I didn't know what to do so I..."

"Why didn't you call me or Hizashi in to help?"
"Because you'd get mad when I tell you why."
"I could never be at you, Hito."
"Bakugo triggered it."

Aizawa went silent. "I'll kill that bastard for stressing you out like that."