Phantom, the dead villian

I'm supposed to be doing my homework rn but instead I'm doing this-🥲

"Oh Phantom~! I have such a great surprise for you~!" Toga yelled from down the hall. Phantom sat at one of the bar stools, their mind in other places. Their hair was shorter than that day and some of it was stained red. But their eyes were still that same beautiful green, like emerald shining through the rough, black sand of death.

"What is it Himiko?" They sounded annoyed, their eyes never leaving the non-alcoholic drink Kurogiri made them. "That kid you hate so much is going to try out for UA~ what do you say we watch him~?" Phantom thought Toga was insane for this, going to UA to watch an exam for future hero's. It was practically a death trap, and all for useless entertainment. "I'm not going. You can bring twice or Dabi but I'm staying here."

"Or you could come and watch that kid to see if he gets in~ and plot your revenge~ wouldn't you love a bunch of hero's to find out about what Katsuki did to you~?" Her voice was alluring and hard to resist, which is probably why he said yes. "Fine, but if they see us I'm leaving you for dead."

"Deal~ I've been meaning to add some blood to my collection~!" Izuku was disgusted by this but didn't say anything and just turned to Kurogiri, who was cleaning a glass that already had no traces of stains. "Can you teleport us to the outside of the UA exams, Kurogiri? I don't mean to bother you but Toga convinced me."
He stayed silent for a second before finally saying something.

"Of course, Izuku." Phantom looked mad but brushed it off, he couldn't stop such a kind man from calling him that, no matter how much he hated his old name.

Bakugo POV

I walked through the gates, feeling regret and guilt cross over myself. 'I don't deserve to be here, not after what I did to him...' I wanted to go back him and apply for a regular high school but something in the back off my head stopped me. Maybe it was the guilt eating me up, or the feeling to amend for my sins. Either way my body forced itself inside and next to a guy with red, spiky hair.

When I sat down he kept eyeing me, but stayed quite. There was joy and amazement in his crimson eyes. But it looked like I had no soul, a huge difference. But he reminded me of Dek- I mean, Izuku. So happy and full of life, ready to take on the world. Like an energetic little kid, that's probably why I thought of him as my little brother... what have I done..?

I leaned down, my eyes glued to the ground. I tried to prevent tears from falling from my eyes. They felt watery and then heavy, he laid his head down on the table, blacking out completely. He was woken up by the red-head shaking him. Present Mic was explaining the physical and practical exams. He was just getting to the 0 pointer when a guys with blue hair and eyes stood from wherever he was appointed to sit. "Tenya Iida, examinee 502, it says there are four robots but you've only explained the first three, and you!" He pointed to Bakugo, malice in his voice. "You can't just sleep at such an important exam!" Bakugo was about to just take whatever insults were thrown at him until the red head stood and pointed at Tenya. "You can't blame him for being tired, and don't just interrupt a teacher like that! It's unmanly!"

They were yelling at each other until every heard a voice booming from the front of the room. "Okay little listeners, it's time to settle down now! You can finish this after the exams!" The red-head was the first to sit back down, then followed by Tenya. "Now as I was saying, the final robot is worth zero points. So I recommend avoiding it, not because it's unbeatable but again, it's not worth any points. Now your free to start on the paper in front of you, begin!" His voice echoed as kids looked down to the paper in front of them, unable to answer the first questions right away. It made sense, UA was an elite school so you couldn't just get in by solving an easy math problem.

'Damn these questions are hard! No wonder this is an elite school, you'd have to have an extremely high IQ just to get a 60 on here..! No, look closer. No one in their right mind would make questions this hard, re-read it until it makes sense!' Bakugo looked at the paper until he saw the words used to define the problem, in reality it was simple. You just had to look at the questions closely to figure them out, it was no wonder they had so much time to do this.

In the end only 7 people got above 80%, and only one got over 90. It was some girl with the name of Kyoka Jiro. She finished last and got a 93 on the test. I almost got 90 but the word play got to me and I got the easiest questions so horribly wrong. I wanted to tear the paper to shreds and shove it down that teachers throat. But he was on to explain how we knew which city we were going to. "If your card has an A or C then You need to go left when you leave. If it has a B or D then go right. E or F and go strait. Any other letter and midnight will talk to you about it. Your all dismissed little listeners, and do your best!" He shouted before going off-stage. I watched as students got up and walked to there fake cities.

I abruptly stood and walked to A, along with that same red-head.