Vibrant green and flowers line the walkways from the main area to an indoor area, and I am in awe of how pretty it is even though I have already seen it.

A woman rushes up to me as we walk through, a pile of papers in her hands. "You must be the bride to be," she smiles to me, struggling to shift the papers to one hand as she offers me her other.

"Hi, yes- Adelina." I shake her hand, giving her a smile, "You are?" I ask, unfamiliar with the woman. She has olive skin and a maroon hijab covering her head. Her eyes are a dull yet beautiful green shade with long eyelashes curled nearly the whole way to her perfectly filled eyebrows. She also has a small badge on her chest signaling she works here.

Wow.

"Farah," She smiles back at me. She then looks to the papers in her hand, "I have a few things to run by you, if now is a good time?" She asks, looking to me then to Alyssa and Phoebe.

"Go, do your bride duties. We will help some people set things up." Phoebe gives me a smile, taking Alyssa and leaving me with Farah.

The next hour is spent with me and Farah walking through the place and her asking me questions about the layout, music, food, seating arrangements, and literally everything you could possibly think of.

-----

Oh wow.

I don't think I will ever get used to looking at Ronny.

Like ever.

I'm standing outside of a car watching him emerge from his private jet on the runway, his body in a sleek black suit and black sunglasses covering his eyes. His face is covered in a small stubble and the way he walks radiates confidence and power.

Wowza.

I blink a few times, trying to focus on something else other than how freaking handsome he is, and I realize he's walking towards me.

Of course he is walking toward me, I am here to pick him up.

I need to stop letting his insane looks mess my brain up.

A small smile sits on his face when he reaches me, his hands finding my waist in an instant, "Hi" he says, and I lift my arms and pull him into a hug.

I have missed him the past week. He left California for Greece two days before I did for some work convention thingy that he tried to explain to me but I didn't really understand.

Something about a bunch of bad guys being jerks in meetings that Ronny has to sit through. He tells me he would rather shoot himself in his dick than go- and I said I would prefer his private parts stay in tact.

Is dick a bad word?

"How was work?" I ask him when we are done hugging. His hand wraps around my arm like he doesn't want to let go of me and I internally melt at how physically needy he can be. Always touching me.

No complaints.

That is a really good song. I love Noah Kahan.

"Fucking miserable" he mutters, and I frown. "Well at least you're done with it, right?" I try to be positive, giving him a smile. He just kisses my forehead and nods slightly, and we both climb into the car.

My leg bounces on the floor with nerves, I'm not quite sure why.

I've been in Greece for three days, so the reality of me getting married is very real, but maybe Aaron actually being here too is making it so much realer.

He will be my husband.

He wants me to be his wife.

What if he doesn't?

Shut up.

What if he secretly regrets asking me but it's too late to back out now?

Okay I am done thinking. Why am I even having these doubts? Not doubts. There is not a single doubt in my mind that I want to marry Aaron.

I feel his hand on my thigh, pulling me from my thoughts and pressing slightly on my bouncing leg to still it. My eyes flicker to his face and I see concern in his eyes, like he's trying to figure out what has me stressed out.

I offer him a smile, "I had too much coffee."

Frowns, "You don't drink coffee."

Shoot, I don't.

"Says who?" I say.

He just gives me a look.

I try to avoid thinking of the real reason I am so nervous for the wedding. Not nervous necessarily, but kind of? I don't know how to describe what I am feeling.

Scared? No.

My heart pounds so hard in my chest I have to take a deep breath, confused and scared of how I am feeling right now. Why am I freaking out just from picking Aaron up from the airport?

"Have you decided what you're doing for your bachelor party?" I ask him as we reach the villa, climbing out of the car.

He looks at me for a second, like he knows something is bothering me. "Matthew and Oliver planned it. I don't know what it is." He says, deciding not to push questions. I am grateful.

I hum to his response as we walk inside. I set his backpack on the counter since I snatched it from him to help carry in. He has a big suitcase he had to carry, so I figured I should help. I did earn a look, but whatever,

"Alyssa told me we were going to a male strip club." I say, internally laughing when Aaron's eyes widen with surprise at my words. I keep the act up, turning and looking at him blankly.

"What?"

I just blink at him.

He shakes his head slightly, "You fucking with me?"

I tilt my head to the side, feigning innocence and enjoying this probably way too much. "No? I think it will be fun." I play with him.

His brows furrow and I can tell he's irritated. "You don't think so?" I push further.

"It does, which is why Owen got me some too."

I frown, "You hired male strippers for your bachelor party?" I say, a suggesting tone in my voice that makes his face contort and he instantly shakes his head. "Female ones."

I am taken aback, and can't tell if he's messing with me as revenge or if he is being serious. "Wait really?"

He shoots me a look, "No, Adelina."

Phew.

"Don't worry, I was just messing with you." I tell him.

"Better be." He mumbles, shrugging off his suit jacket and setting it on the back of a nearby chair.

My eyes are glued to him, his dark eyes looking me up and down slowly.

"I missed you." he says after a minute.

"How much?" I say back.

He raises an eyebrow.

"How much did you miss me?" I step closer to him standing on my tip toes and landing a kiss on his cheek.

His hands immediately find my waist, scooping me up and carrying me to the bedroom. I squeal at the quick movement, giggling as his hands drop to my butt as my legs straddle his waist.

"You have no idea how much I missed you" he whispers in my ear as he gently lays me down on the bed, climbing overtop of me.

"Mhm" I say, my hands traveling up his neck and to his hair, lightly trailing my nails on his skin. He lets out a low groan at this, his lips finding my neck.

"You are never going out of town without me again." I say to him, a joking tone even though I am pretty dead serious with my words. I hated being without him.

"Yes ma'am" He smirks down at me, his hands traveling all over my body and I allow myself to lose myself in him.

1970 words