Nova: But why are we famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who we are?

"Yeah, tell us!" Frank agrees.

Hagrid: I'm not sure I'm exactly the right person to tell you that, Nova. [Taps the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks then magically shift and open up to reveal a hidden, busy street called Diagon Alley.] Welcome, Harry, Nova, to Diagon Alley. [Harry and Nova grin broadly as they step into the street and walk down it. An owl screeches.] Here's where yeh'll get yer quills and yer ink, and over there all yer bits and bobs fer doing yer wizardry.

Nova and Harry are amazed as they pass by shops and owls and bats. The camera pans on a broom store, where a group of boys are crowded around a shiny broom.

The quidditch players practically drool at the sight of the broom. Nova and Harry feel a sense of pride knowing they have owned the broom.

Girl: It's a world class racing broom.

Boy 1: Wow! Look at it! The new Nimbus 2000!

Boy 2: It's the fastest model yet. [the camera pans to see the broom's model name on the handle]

Harry, Nova, and Hagrid continue walking down Diagon Alley

Harry: But, Hagrid, how are we to pay for all this? We haven't any money.

Hagrid: Well, there's yer money,Harry. [he points to a tall, white, marble building, Gringotts Bank] Gringotts, the Wizard Bank. T'ain't no safer place, not one. 'Cept perhaps Hogwarts.

"*Cough*Dragon dung*cough*" Says George.

Inside the bank, they walk down the shiny aisle, passing tiny creatures working at their desks.

Nova: Uh, Hagrid, what exactly are these things?

Hagrid: They're goblins, Nova. Clever as they come goblins but not the most friendly of beasts. Bes' stay close. [Harry and Nova stick to him. Hagrid clears his throat as they approach a counter with a goblin, wearing spectacles and a waistcoat, in it.] Mr. Harry Potter and Ms. Nova Potter wishes to make a withdrawal.

The goblin looks up.

Goblin: And does Mr. Harry Potter and Ms. Nova Potter have their key?

Hagrid: Oh, wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. Ha! There's the little devil. [Whispers] Oh, and there's something else as well. [Takes out a letter wrapped in a string.] Professor Dumbledore gave me this. [Hagrid hands the Goblin the letter.] It's about You-Know-What in vault You-Know-Which.

"That's not confusing at all..." Peter mumbles.

Goblin: Very well.

Later, they race down the depth caverns in a cartlike structure. The cart stops, and a goblin, called Griphook, clambers out.

Griphook: Vault 687. Lamp, please. [Hagrid hands him the lamp and he walks to the vault] Key, please.
[Hagrid hands him the key and Griphook unlocks the vault. The room is filled nearly top to bottom with coins. Harry and Nova are amazed.]

Many people gape at all of the money.

Hagrid: Didn't think yer mum and dad will leave you with nothing now, did yeh?

They continue on through the cavern.

Griphook: Vault 713.

Harry: What's in there, Hagrid?