Page 60 || Back to School!

Start from the beginning

Y/N shrugged. "Well, if you say so..."

"A-Ah! Excuse me!" Uraraka interrupts their conversation as she tapped Y/N's shoulder. "Class-Rep? Todoroki-san?"

The boys turned around to face her. "What is it?" Y/N asks.

She looks downcasted, behind her was Iida, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, and Midoriya in a group. "Tsuyu has something important to say to you all."

This got him confused, eyes narrowing. "Okay. We'll go. Where is she?"

Uraraka stares at the exit, sighing. "She's outside, waiting."

---

---

Cold night wind rushed through their skins as the group were facing Asui at the courtyard. With a nervous face, she looks at Uraraka and the girl nodded in response, supporting her in silence.

As the class-representative, Y/N was ahead of the group, waiting for her to say a word.

"Go on, Tsu. What is it?" Y/N said with a reassuring smile.

"I... always say what's on my mind, no matter what." She said, head hung low. "But there are also times when I have no idea what should I say. Class-Rep, do you remember what I said to you back at the hospital?"

His face immediately shifted into a frown as he remembered what Tsu said before he started the rescue. "Yeah. I still remember..."

She took a deep breath. "Even though I sympathized with you guys, my choice of words was really severe. But when I got the news that you all actually went through with it. I was shocked beyond relief."

Y/N, and his group listened at her solemnly.

Asui's body started to shiver as she continues. "I was frustrated at my own cowardly behavior which manifested itself as trying to stop you all, especially you, Class-Rep... So many negative feelings, the guilt, welled up inside of me."

Y/N closes his eyes while the others looked away in guilt. "Tsu..."

Her eyes starts to water as her speech trembled. "I had no idea what I could say to you guys. For one reason, I know that Class-Rep's remarks are painful to hear, so even if I could tell the truth, I would be afraid to do so. And I couldn't just have fun chatting with you all like nothing happened."

She began to sob as Uraraka comforts her with a rub on the back.

"I-I wanted to be with you all earlier,  But I couldn't. T-That made me really sad. So that's why I had to have a proper conversation with you all and set things straight. All I w-wanted was to be able to go back to playing around with everyone like we always do..."

"Asui..." Midoriya muttered.

And out of nowhere, Y/N steps forward near her and slowly did a bow, surprising everyone at his action.