09

3rd person.

" 𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔, 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙄 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙄𝙉𝙑𝙄𝙏𝙀𝘿? " turning her head to the side, a sarcastic tone in her voice. the act made sasha whip back around. her eyes drawn down as she stared at eren. she couldn't believe he was acting like such a baby. the boy just kept irritating her. he spent all of his time talking her down instead of trying to be civil, like y/n had said her papers were signed and in the next week she would be an official head liner. they all just needed to relax.

" eren, can you not- please. " jean called out as he walked towards the man, his hand tucked into his red hoodie as he stood beside the girl.

" no, jean let him talk. what's your problem with me? " fed up with the boy's attitude already, she put her foot down. he was acting like a petty child. trying to make her seem so unwanted, not realizing it was only him that felt that way.

he moved closer to the girl, hovering over her as jean stepped forward out of caution, not sure on eren's next move. jean hated this, it wasn't a secret that eren was easily annoyed, the topic of a new member always ticked him off, but never this bad. after the email was sent out, levi approached them all explaining that a new member would be training to become a main headliner. it was very uncommon for someone to be asked to try out, none the less when he mentioned the girl's name, connie and jean were ecstatic. beaming with joy as levi went on to address her. eren on the other hand was puzzled on how someone random could get the opportunity. it upset him greatly.

" my problem is with the way you operate! just because you were able to kill someone doesn't mean you're ready for this team. " voice raising higher as he spoke, the hands in his pockets now squeezing the fabric as he bickered with the girl.

" was it not your captain that signed me up or am i tripping out? " laughing in his face as the girl's face contorted into a smirk, her confidents booming from ear to ear as she made the boy angrier. everyone's attention now on the two as eren let his heartless words out.

" do you genuinely think you're going to do good here? you're just a simple hand out levi needed to get out of the way. " scoffing out as he rolled his bright eyes, unclenching his fist as the girl's smirk started to fade, not from hurt but anger. her chest heavied up and down as the boy went to continue but was cut off.

" a handout? your mere presence on this team is a handout eren! you're over here acting like a damn baby just because i got something i deserved! " hands crossed over her chest as she balled her fist up, holding the violent action back until she felt it was time. her eyes were slowly starting to change, the light green specks in her irises lighting up. a wave of emotion hitting her like a brick as she listened to eren throw rude remarks to her.

" your jealous of me. " throwing out the emotion she felt as the boy stopped, the eyes that once bore into hers now laced with pure confusion. eren felt as if something was tainting him, as if someone was walking into his body- reading his heart like a book. her eyes glew brighter as she dug.

" i'm getting something bigger than you, that's why your mad at me? because of material shit you can go buy? your childish eren. " her eyes went back to normal, her emotions clouded with eren's and hers. she was so disappointed in him. armin cleared his throat as he walked over towards the two, his blue tinted eyes looking into eren's as he spoke.

" guys, were supposed to be having fun. can we just do that from once? " now looking the two over as he talked. eren seemed to have calmed down but the girl hadn't, eren kept so much hate in his heart. he hated to think about everything she was going to receive and every praise she got from just a simple kill. the thought of someone getting something handed to them made him furious. only because, he had done everything in his power to be different and not allowed his name to get him through life.