Petunia: [calming him down] Oh, now, now, now. This is what we're going to do, is that when we go out, we're going to buy you two new presents! How's that, pumpkin?

"He doesn't deserve any of them." Alice comments.

Outside the house morning. The happy family is heading to the car.

Petunia: This will be a lovely day at the zoo. I'm really looking forward to it.

Harry then goes to go in the car, but Vernon stops him, pointing his keys at him and Nova.

Vernon: I'm warning you now. Any funny business, any at all, and you two won't have any meals for a week. Get in.

"That's child abuse, you dumbass walrus looking bitch!" The marauders exclaimed.

At the London Zoo, the Dursley family is in the reptile house, looking at a large Boa constrictor.

Dudley: Make it move.

Vernon taps the glass of the cage.

Vernon: Move!

Dudley taps the glass much harder, and Vernon nervously winces.

Dudley: MOVE!

Nova: He's asleep!

Dudley: He's boring.

Dudley and his parents head over to another enclosure. Harry and Nova are left with the snake.

Harry: Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day, having people press their ugly faces in on you. [The snake looks up and blinks.]

Everyone watches in shock.

"YOU'RE PARSELMOUTHS?!" Walburga screeches, a bit jealous.

Nova: Can you...hear us? [The snake nods] It's just...we've never talked to a snake before. Do you...I mean...do you talk to people often? [The snake shakes its head]

Harry: You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there? Do you miss your family? [The snake turns its head in the direction of a sign which says, Bred in Captivity] I see. That's us as well. We never knew our parents, either.

The now awake snake has attracted Dudley's attention. He comes over to the glass, knocking Harry and Nova to the floor.

Dudley: Mummy, dad, come here! You won't believe what this snake is doing! [Dudley puts his hands on the glass wall. With his back turned, Harry and Nova glares at him, Nova's eyes glowing green. Suddenly, the glass disappears, causing Dudley to wretch forward, losing his balance.]

"Why were your eyes glowing?" Regulus asks.

"It explains later, uncle Reg." Nova tells him.

Regulus and several others from the past sat wide-eyed at her calling him 'uncle'.

Dudley: Whoa! Ahh! Ahh!!

Dudley falls into the snake enclosure, sputtering in a pool of water. Nova's eyes stop glowing. Harry and Nova snicker at what they saw. The snake gets out of the exhibit, stopping in front of Harry and Nova.