And his neck didn't heal immediately, so Giyuu thought that Douma was so strong that even with the small wound he inflicted on him, he could damage an upper moon like him.

"Shit! This bastard!" Giyuu whisper to himself was caressing his neck, Giyuu's demonic eyes narrowed and he saw Douma some distance from him his bow eyes were also staring at him and Giyuu knew that Douma had a just by staring at him this was ongoing him.

While Douma was just staring at Giyuu's figure, it wasn't even obvious from his face or his emotion, i,uma, was very satisfied to see Giyuu struggling to heal from a small wound on his neck that Douma also did.

"What now won't you fight me Giyuu? Where is the courage you were showing me earlier?" Douma asked him while Douma's rainbow eyes never left Giyuu's figure, he was looking at Giyuu to see how he would destroy him like he did to Akaza before wanting to him. Douma experienced once again the release of all his anger and Demonic personality.

Because can easily kill Giyuu when he releases all his anger towards Giyuu, he knows that this is the only way he can get you so he will do it just for you in exchange for your love.

Giyuu noticed Douma's two rainbow eyes and he saw what was in Douma's eyes which was upper moon two when he saw it Giyuu also noticed that Douma's eyes never blinked where he was and this is where everything set in for Giyuu that he remembered Douma's move like this when he fought Akaza, this is also his behavior here, it entered Giyuu's mind that Douma will destroy him until there is nothing left of him like what happened to Akaza but it was too late that Giyuu remembered this as suddenly Douma teleported in front of him and punched him in the face with such force that Giyuu throw away.

When Giyuu jumped, he couldn't move immediately because Douma punched him so hard that Giyuu didn't think he could do it to him.

'Shit how did he become so strong like this? I'm sure Kokushibo is as strong as him, but even so, I still won't allow himself to take y-'

Giyuu thought but all Giyuu's thoughts disappear douma swung the His golden fan Giyuu wanted to lay it on him, but because of Douma's very fast movement, he couldn't avoid it and injured his chest.

While Douma didn't leave his demonic eye to Giyuu and his wide grin was plastered on Douma's face he couldn't even tell Giyuu how happy he was now that he slowly killed Giyuu with his hand like he before.

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

Flash back

Tanjiro-sama Douma wants to talk to you." Muzan said to Tanjiro as Tanjiro played with his human slaves Tanjiro stopped what he was doing and his eyes narrowed.

"What does he want to talk about?" Tanjiro asked Muzan.

"About the blood battle Tanjiro-sama."
Muzan said to him that Tanjiro already knew what Douma was even though he asked Muzan he already knew that Douma wanted to get the position of upper moon two.