" You can't pretend that I'm not your soon to be wife ... Mr Jeon..." She says .

" Soon to be...not yet though ...well enjoy the party " he chuckled and left from there .

Now everyone is attention is on Yoongi who took a mic and ask everyone to pay the attention on the special announcement.

Jungkook stood in front with Jimin and his parents while Sehun look around for Taehyung who came soon after wiping his hands from handkerchief. Taehyung stood next to him and look at Yoongi who according to him doesn't change much .

" Where did you went Tae?" Sehun asks .

" To get some fresh air..." He replies and look back at the from.

" Well first and foremost thank you all for coming here and making this evening even more special for us . This gala has always been amazing and bright but today there's something more we'll like to share to all of you is that Jeon Empire has step into the publication industry as well but ...but ...from now onwards we are going to help the government too....by manufacturing the data security system for the country....." He says proudly and everyone got surprise but soon a round of applause fill in the area .

Tae smiles lightly and claps too. Jungkook as time is passing getting nervous because there's one more announcement left to make .

" But .. there's more ...for that I would like my brother to come here and share it with you all..." Jungkook wall to him making Taehyung look other side , he doesn't want to hear what the ceo have to say .

" I'll just come Sehun " he excuse himself as he try to move out of the crowd.

" Hello everyone...as Yoongi says there's one more announcement.....it might be surprise for all ....but it is what it is... and the thing is ...Me and my fiancee Han So Hee...is going to get married by next month...." A like cold water falls on Taehyung, his steps flatter and he turn around to look at the same man who's asking him to talk just few hours back now announcing his marriage.

So Hee walk upto Jungkook as the ceo wrap his arm around her waist posing for the canera but his eyes meet those beautiful one's which are speaking more that the words could explain.

Tae smiles looking at him but tears are prominent in his eyes , his heart hurts because damm he still loves him but he's not weak this time. So he took a breadth before changing his expression to a neutral and keep looking at the man standing on the stage with another person in his arms.

" I never thought you'll go to this extend to break me Jeon Jungkook....you called me here for this...to show that...that you still stuck up to what you have said years back to me....but why it's hurting so much ...still hurting...." Tae thought and ran outside.

As Jungkook saw him running out he try to pull away from So Hee but his parents doesn't let him .

But there was one more person who's crying and running outside to find the soulmate he thought he lost years back.

Jimin saw Taehyung in the crowd of people and first he couldn't believe it's him his best friend, his soulmate. So when he saw Taehyung running outside without any delay he ran to follow him without any care to people around himself.

Jungkook lock the door behind himself and took out his phone before dialing the number.

" How long?" He says .

" It will take time boss man ...you have to make sure until then no one will suspect anything or else it could be dangerous for your sister too..." He ends the call and throw his phone on the table.