Chapter 4

Here's another chapter 💜.
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov
---------------------

Next morning.
-----------------

The sunrise in San Diego waking the youth too. In a hotel top suite a boy with golden skin and brown hair also frown as the sun rays touch his skin making him grumble under breath. Taehyung open his eyes and sat immediately but a pain shoot in his head making him hold it.

He then put his attention on the surrounding of his , he's certainly not in his room and this bed is not also his . Then he try to remember last night and only one face shown in it Jeon Jungkook.

He groan and look around the bed to found two notes next to juice and look like a medicine for him. He pick up the notes and read it . Where one says ' drink me' and other ' eat me' he chuckled and took a sip from it while gulping down the medicine.

As he's trying to get up the door of the room opened and there comes Jeon Jungkook in his all sweaty glory looking so fucking hot. Taehyung bite his bottom lip as he glance at the hot male in front of him and gulp trying to look somewhere else but can't hide his stare too.

Jungkook then look at him and smile which Taehyung thought of as his infamous smirk .

" Good morning Taehyung..." He greets him as he put his headphones on the table.

" Good morning Jungkook....but what I'm doing here ...in your...in your hotel room?" Tae can't help but to ask him making Jungkook turn himself to his side .

" Well...you were quite drunk last night and literally fainted on Me...so I took permission from your friend to bring you with me..." He tongue his inner cheek as he look at Taehyung in his shirt looking so fucking sexy.

Taehyung felt his stare at himself and he look down to notice his clothes he pull the duvet up and found himself only in shirt.

" Wait...wait, where's my clothes... and..thi..this shirt.." he ask stuttering as the ceo walk on the bed and sat in front of him.

" Did...did something happen last night..?" Jungkook chuckle at his adorable expression.

" No.. nothing happened Taehyung.. and your clothes got dirty as you vomitted on them ..so I had to change your clothes..." Taehyung thought of it and blush decorate his cheeks as he try to present normal but what he could do when the said person he have a crush on saying he changed his clothes himself.

" Where did you sleep...?" Jungkook point towards the bed and Taehyung look at him with sharp eyes.

" So we just slept... nothing happened right..." He said as he try to assure himself more .

" Don't worry..Nercophillia is not my thing.." Jungkook answer as he got up to bring breakfast for Taehyung and sat it in front of him.

Taehyung pick one toast as he took a bite of it looking at the ceo who's drinking his coffee still in his track suit .

" You shouldn't drink this much you know..." Jungkook says as he got up.

Taehyung stop as he slowly chew the bread ," I know" .

" You put yourself in quite a risk last night Taehyung.... I was ready to go all around looking for you ...but glad you were closer to me .." he hold the hem of his sweatshirt and pull it over his head Making Taehyung eyes got big as he take the upper naked body of other .