🍝Episode 10 - If You Can't Take The Heat🍝

Start from the beginning

Heather( with a check list as the gophers are named carrying an item out of the truck.): Leshawna, mangoes. Beth, pineapples. Lindsay, macadamias. Trent, molasses. Gwen, tomatoes.

(Cut to the Killer Bass, in the kitchen )

Geoff: Okay. We've got like, three courses and six people. So everybody partner up!

DJ: I know how to make pasta sauce!

Bridgette: I know how to boil pasta!

[DJ and Bridgette high five]

Harold: Me and Sadie can rock the antipasto. I'm like a black belt when it comes to cutting cheese.

Killer Bass except Harold: [laughing]

Duncan: Cheese.

Harold: What?

Sadie: [stifles a giggle]

Harold: What?!

Duncan: I guess that leaves you, me and Kasumi on dessert detail.

Kasumi: oh..yeah(high five's Duncan)

Courtney: Oh no. No way!

Geoff: Come on, Courtney. For the team.

[harp music]

(Static buzzing)

Courtney: [confessional] He's totally unmotivated. And he never washed his hands. He's so obnoxious. [fast forwarding] He's completely delusional. [normal] Owning sunglasses doesn't automatically make you cool. [fast forwarding] If you're gonna wear sunglasses, at least get some stylish ones. He's such a poser. [normal] People like that are so annoying. I mean, honestly, who does that? And don't even get me started on his hair.

(Static buzzing)

Kasumi:[confessional while smiling mischievously at the camera] ooo

Kasumi:[confessional while smiling mischievously at the camera] ooo... she is so into Duncan,  no denial about that. Courtney( banging on the confessional stall ): I'm Not!! Kasumi ( back at camera): she is ~

(Static buzzing)

Back in the guys' side of the , Geoff surreptitiously picks up one of Harold's used briefs with a stick. Geoff: [sinister chuckle]

(Geoff returning to the kitchen and signaling to DJ,)

DJ: Uh, where do you want the water, Brid– Oops!("accidentally " drops the pot of water on harold) 

Harold: Aw! Hey! Smooth move, Dorkahontus!

Geoff: Oh, bummer! Better go change, dude!(harold leaves to go change)

DJ and Geoff: [stifled giggles]

Heather: Gwen, Lindsay, you're on the citrus macadamia upside down cake flambé.

Lindsay: [to Gwen] Know how to make an upside down flamer thingy?

Heather: Gah!(heather gets bumped into by owen holding a bag of oranges only to knock the oranges onto the floor.)Owen: Whoa! Wha, whoa! [groans] ( owen slips and slides on the oranges and falls crashing the oranges)Huh!