Her face was covered with tears while her tip of her nose was red and her cheeks that were turned red.

While looking at her face anyone could have said that she was a mere teenager at that time and even knowing this, I just left her there ..... without caring for her.

I was jerk!!

I no that i did wrong but at that time, my anger was the strongest among all my emotions and i left her in that room...........,

I thought and closed my eyes in regret.

But now i have to make everything right..........but how?......, i thought looking at her anklets which are currently in my hand.

Your owner is very angry with me............, i said to her ankelts.

She doesn't even let me come near herself forget this........she is not even ready to talk to me and always runs away from me whenever i tried to talk with her......., i said looking at her anklets and shake those anklets lightly due to which jingling sounds started coming from the anklet and as soon as i heard this sound, i calmed down and smiled slightly.

I then looked at those toe rings which was still in my hands and kept them in that wooden box along with the anklets.

I will give her these toe rings when everything is alright between us.........., i thought and again put the box where it was and also kept that bag with it which contain her gifts which I brought today for her and then went to sleep.

Morning -

After doing his work out in Gym, abeer goes to his room to freshen up and gets ready in his office attire.

After getting ready for office, Abeer leaves his room to go downstairs when his steps stop in front of Chandni's room door and he thought of checking her.

Without thinking he stood near the door of her room and touch the door to knock, when the door slightly opens automatically and he saw that she was talking to someone on the phone while supporting the phone with her right shoulder and pinning her black dupatta on her left shoulder.

I will be back in a few days' ....., chandni said on the phone to adarsh while abeer also heard her.

Abeer opened the door and went into her room then closed the door behind while listening door closing sound chandni takes her phone in her hand and then turned towards that side  and found Abeer who's coming towards her.

Chandni becomes frozen stiff in her place while abeer takes the phone from her hand and put the call on speaker.

Have your train tickets been cancelled?.........., adarsh asks on call while listening him abeer just wanted him to clear that now she won't come back.

You sister' is not coming ..........Not tomorrow ,not the day after, not the week after, not even the month af............., abeer was saying this while looking into Chandni's eyes dangerously, when chandni took the phone from Abeer's hands so that Abeer should not say anything else.

Who are you?.........they heard adarsh ​​asking on the call.

I hope your sister herself will give you the answer ........., Abeer said and raised his one eyebrow looking at Chandni.