Bloody kiss

Chapter 25

Bloody kiss

POV Felix

I was surprised to hear that, as usually children act violently on the trigger of doing something bad.

-The voice in my head told me to, so I did.

-Voice? Do u hear him now?

-Sometimes.

-Does it happen when u eyes go red?

He looked at me meeting my gaze to him. I felt the problem was much more deep than that, it was something more complicated than that, the voices have trigger to appear and something should happen to force them out, not necessary genetically, it's less violent then that.

-Yes.

-Can. Control him?

-Maybe but I have never tried it.

-Why?

-He sound reasonable most of the times.

I raise my eyebrow.

-Most? When was not?

-Yesterday, he wanted me to kill u, that's not reasonable for now.

I smirked. So, he can control the voice to have affect over him, so the power is still in his mind.

-Why did u kill all those people?

-They were nasty and I get good money.

-Who is u sponsor.

He didn't like how it sound and hissed on my words but I just connected fingers getting into my mind to think as I fazed out again, but with the dangerous killer on the side.

He looked with interest as he stood up coming to me to look at my state being curious, he waved the hand and my eyes didn't react in any way, he clapped and still I didn't move a bit, he sat beside me observing the features on my face as I was still on the wave. (Okay, time to spill the tea, I do it often, I faze out and my family got used to it and I stay still with eyes opened with no reaction, that's the way when I process something, nothing harmful).

He came closer to my face and I felt the heat from his body as he placed the hand on my chin moving it slowly to his side as I faced him. My eyes didn't move as I starred at one point in front. He looked at my face as his finger went over my face as he landed on the lips brushing them slowly.

-Pretty.

He whispered and it echoed in my ears, though no reaction came from me. He moved closer feeling the breath in and out I did coming closer as he was kissing my lips, slowly touching them with his puffy ones.

I was still frozen as he licked my upper lip trying to regain me back. His hand moved to my waist as he bit slightly the lip and I still didn't give any response.

He looked as a child discovering my condition. He came to my ear brushing the hair behind and whispered.

-Baby, come back to me.

I felt the air getting inside as I finally heard him as the eyes went from the fixated point to his face that was just I front of me.

He smashed his lips against mine kissing me, and I was frozen for other reason now but I responded sucking his bottom lip as he bit mine and I moaned in pain feeling the blood drops appearing as I opened the mouth and he used it well taking my tongue to his. The taste of fresh menthol and sour blood was mixed inside as we kissed hungrily. He took my by the neck roughly pressing to himself as I gasped trying to catch the air I needed and he didn't give me much just playing with my tongue, so I had no other choice but to take the air he gave me with his mouth. I moaned from sensation as he grabbed me harder touching the patched cut on the neck as I hissed in pain and I felt some wave of satisfaction coming to him. He was playing with pain. I bit him back on the lip making him bleed to, that make him only to smirk and go harder on me.

I felt he liked it and his hands were all around my waist as I pushed him back on the sofa standing up and going for the napkin to wipe the blood on the lip. He laughed as I didn't give him just enough of whatever he wanted.

I looked to the mirror to look at the damage he did as I looked like a mess.

-U look dirty baby.

-Don't call me that.

I said and silence came as I tried to fix my hair.

-Do u always stay at work?

I heard the voice from the doors as I saw Minho standing in front and I turned around to find he was gone.

Shit, I almost got a heart attack...this man...

-I ended we can go.

I said taking off the lab gown and taking my jacket. He looked at me as I still looked messed.

-Why are u bleeding?

He asked me as I still didn't stop the blood from my lip.

-I bit myself.

-U are danger for yourself, Felix.

He said taking me out of the room as I saw Han standing there.

-We are going to eat something.

Minho said as Han looked at my state.

-What's up with u?

-He keeps hurting himself, in the morning cuts, now lip is bleeding, he is insane.

I looked with serious look and Han got that he was there, he gasped in regret and I got his message.

-U have to stop this.

He just added and I knew it well but I never got the core of the Hyunjin and I need to get the desperately.

I closed the doors to find that the napkin with my blood disappeared.

-Sick, motherfucker.

I whispered to myself.