Chapter 2: The discovery

Start from the beginning

Oliver: "That sounds reasonable but kinda dumb, And why there open all over the world?"

Penny: "From all I know, Before they invaded this world they attacked other worlds before and won, I think they thought this world would fall easy like the last one..."

Soldier 1: "They are very stupid to invade us am I right Mark?"

Soldier 2: "Yeah, They're so unlucky am I right?"

Smith: "Just like Private Mark and John say, They are very unlucky"

Penny: "So uh... are you gonna... do anything to me...?"

Penny seemed to be scared and worried, She didn't know what she would have to face after this.

Oliver: "We won't hurt you, little elf girl, You are safe"

Smith: "I have one more question left"

Penny: "Y- Yes?"

Smith: "On the other side of that portal in the bay, What are they led to? A sea or land?"

Penny: "Oh that leads to a big lake with a canal connecting it to the sea"

Smith: "You think this ship could pass that canal?"

He walks to Penny and shows her a picture of the US Destroyer Arleigh Burke-class and Cruiser ship Ticonderoga class

USS Arleigh Burke-class (DDG-51)

USS Ticonderoga (CG-47)

Penny: "Those ships are small enough to pass through the canal.."

Smith: "Alright then, Before we enter the portal we should send the Air Force in first so we know which portal leads to land or sea"

Mark: "Sir.. You mean... We gonna send an army into that portal to the other world..?"

John: "Sound like that anime we watched last week..."

Smith: "Yes I think Mr. President would want us to do that, And what is that 'Anime' your guy talking about private?"

John: "O- Oh... It is called GATE, It is an Isekai anime about when portals are open to Japan and Japan sends the JSDF in.."