--Bed Rest (boat ride pt2)--

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong princess?!" Lily asked worryingly.

"A..Athan!....W-Where's...b..brother?" Athy asked panicked and out of breath.

"He's right here your highness" Lily said revealing Cale curled up in her embrace.

Athy looked towards Lily's lap to see where he was. Although it was only a blur of red it was still enough for her to recognize that it was her brother.

Happy and relieved she jumped into lily's lap to hug her brother.

'Oh!...thank god your okay athan!!'

She thought as she curled up in lily's warm embrace with her brother before weeping in her arms from the terrifying accident.

————————
——————
————
——

Once Cale woke up he was in a daze. He turned over to look at the bed next to his o my to find it completely empty.

Panicked Cale looked around anxiously before suddenly hearing the door quietly opening. There at the doorway stood lily holding a glass of warm milk walking toward him.

"How are you feeling your highness?" She asked concerned while lifting her hand to Cale's forehead.

Cale then tried to open his mouth to talk but found he couldn't due to his dry throat. Seeing this lily gently picked up the milk she had brought with her and handed it to Cale.

Cale then mouthed a small thank you before chugging a mouthful of it down his throat relieving it of its previous dryness.

Lily giggled as a drop of it slid down the corners of Cale's mouth. Seeing this Lily smiled as she grabbed a handkerchief from her pocket and wiping Cale's mouth with it causing Cale to blush in embarrassment.

"So, how are you feeling now my prince?"

"B-better. Thank you!"

"It's not a problem your highness"

"....where's athy? how's she doing?"

"....She's feeling much better now after getting some rest!"

"?...that's good"

"Yes it is"

"How long have I been asleep, lily?"

"2 days your highness. It was very worrisome for everyone here especially for her highness"

"2 day's?....what did I miss?"

"...his majest summoned your highnesses. But since you were resting her highness went alone"

"...ah! I see....what did he want?"

"Mhm..nothing much my prince. He just assigned sir felix as your highnesses temporarily personal knight"

"He did?"

"Yes your highness! Currently princess Athanasia is meeting with his majesty right now"

Hearing this Cale felt unsettled. He hated that athy had to meet that bastard alone. That bastard didnt even move or flinch as his two children were drowning in the lake.