𝐄𝐱𝐢𝐭

You clutched the bag of coins to yourself, proud of your winnings for the night. The games had gone on till the early hours of the morning before Nine had decided that it was enough for the night.

“Thank you to all fifty-two guests for participating in our first game. I hope you all had a great time,” Nine said as everyone got ready to leave. “This had been fun and I hope you’ll return for our next round. Before you leave, do fill up the feedback form in the drawers.”

You opened one of the drawers and pulled out a small stack of paper. Grabbing a pen, you started answering the questions.

────────────────────

What is one thing you like about the awards?

What is one thing that can be improved on?

Is the judging too strict?

Is the feedback helpful?

What do you hope to see in the next awards?

────────────────────

When you were done, you passed the form to Nine with a huge smile on your face before taking your leave. You couldn’t wait until the next game. Even though you didn’t win as much as others, you were determined to make a comeback in the next round.

Thank you all for being such great participants in my very first awards

Thank you all for being such great participants in my very first awards. The journey may not have been the smoothest, but your cooperation helped a lot.

To those who won, congratulations on your win and continue to perfect your craft.

To those who didn't win, don't give up. There's still time to correct your mistakes and carry on. Remember, never give up!

I hope to see you guys again in the next awards in the House of Cards series ❤️