~🔞Devil by the Window 3🔞~

"Appa! Noona hurting me!"

"Choi Seori, stop biting your brother!!" The blonde scolded the 5 year old, who kept hitting and biting her 3 year old brother.

"But Appa, he stoleded my favorite dollie!!!" The girl whined, glaring at the younger boy next to her with arms crossed.

Taehyun rolled his eyes as he finished changing his youngest son's (2 months) diaper. He picked him up carefully after closing the clasps on his onesie that said "I love my Daddies" on it.

The blonde walked over to the two kids and stood in front of where they were playing in the livingroom.

"Seori-ah, just because Jiwon took your toy doesn't mean you get to hurt and bite him. You are two years older than him and he learns behaviors from you, his older sister. You're supposed to be setting a good example for him, but do you think hitting him is good behavior?" He asked, raising a brow as he looked at the girl.

The girl pouted, shaking her head and tucking her short hair behind her pointy demon ears. "No, Appa."

Taehyun sighed softly and looked over to the crying boy next to her and walked over to kiss his forehead. "Are you okay, Wonnie?"

The boy sniffled and nodded slightly, his glossy, red, doe eyes staring up at his dad.

Taehyun smiled and stood back up, gently rocking Yeonghan in his arms. "Okay. Now hug and make up." He said, watching the two children.

Seori sat up and scooted over to her brother, hugging him tightly. "Am sorry, Wonnie. I won't bite you or hit you anymore." She said.

Jiwon hugged back, nuzzling her with a sniffle. "Is okie, Noona. Wonnie no take toy anymore"

Seori smiled softly and picked the toy off the floor, handing it to him. "Wonnie can play with it. Uncle Junnie always says sharing is caring!" She said and the two giggled before starting to play with their toys again.

Taehyun smiled, happy his kids were getting along again before he went to the kitchen with Yeonghan. "Is my Hannie ready for his baba?" He asked, gently rocking the boy and tickling his belly a little, earning a little giggle from the boy.

"Aigoooo so cute~" he said, opening the freezer to grab a packet of breast milk he had gotten from the kind lady next door who offered to help him get some, since he couldn't produce it himself. Perks of being a succubus I guess.

He quickly poured it into a bottle after breaking it into chunks, then he added a bit of water and put it in the microwave until it was ready. He mixed it up a little and made sure it wasn't too hot before going back to the livingroom couch to feed the baby while watching the other two play.

———

After a few hours, the four were sitting on the couch watching tv, when the door opened.

The kids and Taehyun looked over to the door and Seori gasped as she and Jiwon ran over to the door.

"Daddy!!!" The two squealed as they jumped onto Beomgyu.

The brunette chuckled as he took his shoes off before picking both of them up and kissing their cheeks happily. "Well hello there my little spawns of Satan~" he said playfully, spinning them around.

The kids giggled before Beomgyu put them down, looking up at his beloved husband, who had gotten up and walked over to him. He smiled, gently wrapping his arm around his waist.

"Hi, my beautiful butterfly~ how was your day?" He asked, kissing him lovingly.

Taehyun smiled, kissing back and laying his head on his shoulder. "It was good. I had to scold Seori about biting and hitting Jiwon, but they made up. How was work?" He asked, looking up at his husband.