Chapter 6

Sanskar was leaving the hall. He noticed 4 to 5 girls near the door who were looking at him with pleading eyes. He heard Swara's voice pleading him to stop. He said, "Please Swara let me go." A moment later he heard Swara yelling in pain and turned to see her on the ground holding her foot tears were threatening to come out from her eyes.

He rushed to her and other girls followed him. He sat in front of her and tried to see the wound holding her leg "Why you wore sharee when you can't handle? Now show me your leg. Is it paining too much?" Swara didn't answer but what she did next, he never ever thought in his wildest dream.

She cupped his face with her hands and pulled it up. At the moment he did that she kissed him in his lips. Her friends left the place immediately. Sanskar was in utter shock with the happenings but after a few seconds, his lips involuntarily started to respond against her lips.

She broke the kiss when they were both breathless and said "I love you Sanskar. I feel happy and proud that you are my husband. I want to spend my whole life with you. I love you a lot. Will you accept me as your wife?" he closed his eyes to hear those magical words from his love. As her words sunk in he opened his eyes to see an eagerly waiting Swara for his answer. Her eyes were full of confusion longing and tension.

He captured her lips for a passionate kiss while pulling her close to his chest in a possessive hug. After breaking the kiss when they needed air he said "I love you too Swara. It's my good luck and honor to get you as my wife how can I refuse that my love. I will be always with you" she said "We will be always together till our last breath." He kissed her on the forehead and pulled for another hug. He said "Coffee tastes better on your lips. I want to taste some more like that."

She blushed and ran outside to ask for more coffee. After sometimes they sat on the love seat snuggled to each other and enjoyed coffee together both from the cup and from each other's lips.

Suddenly they heard a knock and parted a little bit. 6 beautiful girls entered and one of them said "We are disappointed Swara you didn't introduce us so we came to introduce ourselves juju. We can call you Jiju na?" Sanskar gave his dimpled crooked smile "Absolutely my dear Shalies" They giggled and the previous girl said " I am Dristi, this Sigdha, Riya, Piyal, Anuska and Ishani. We 7 are childhood besties and called together as fabulous 7."

Sanskar said, "Let's go for a dinner where I can know my Shalies better." Piyal said "I have to leave now otherwise my husband will be mad in my absence" and gave a shy smile. Ishani also said, "my husband will also be here at any moment to pick me up." Anuska said, "I also have to leave as my in-laws don't like my stay out in night but it doesn't mean we are leaving you make it a lunch juju."

He smiled "Done. Next Sunday have lunch together. Bring your husbands also so that they don't curse me for stealing their beautiful wives" Piyal said "Then make it Monday. This Monday is a holiday and we all can robe you" he bowed his head with a smile "No problem ladies." Anuska left and Piyal called her husband to pick her up when he went home.

Sanskar asked Swara "So can we go for dinner?" she immediately said "Yes" but Riya looked at her with an angry expression "Swara will you tell or should I disclose?" Swara looked at her pleadingly not to say anything. Sanskar smelled and suspected something "Is everything okay? Or are you hiding anything?" before Swara could answer Snigdha said, "Actually she was busy cooking the entire day for you and now is too chicken to serve you as she suspects that's not taste good."

Sanskar was surprised and touched to know that his darling wife put too much effort into him. He cupped her face "Swara you cooked for me. That food will taste best for me as your love and care is there. I want to eat that only." Dristi was very much happy to witness his love for their friend. She said "We are putting some light music here. You guys enjoy and dance while we lay the table on the terrace." Before they left Riya snapped some pictures of a happy so much in love couple enjoying sitting together and dancing in romantic tunes.

1 hour later Swara led Sanskar to the terrace which was also beautifully decorated and a table for two was laid there. As they sat Piyal brought the starters Mushroom and egg salad. After seeing that dish Sanskar said "Swara did you forget I belong to a vegetarian marwari family? You want to feed me non-veg."

Riya slapped her forehead "I am just ordering something veg. Give me half an hour." Swara rolled her eyes and asked to bring other dishes. As other dishes arrived Sanskar's eyes became wide in surprise. They were Topse fry, tandoori chicken, Hilsa curry with mustered gravy, Dehradun rice, mutton biriyani, chicken korma and mutton kosha.

A surprised Sanskar asked "How do you come to know about my favorite non-veg dishes? Nobody in Kolkata even knows that I eat non-veg." Swara smiled "My dear hubby I know many other things about you also. Starting with your other favorite Indian Italian Chinese Thai food to brands of alcohol preference of perfume aftershave to the brand of casual and formal clothes etc. etc. Don't look at me like that I am not going to disclose my source. A wife always should have some little secret to add spice to married life."

He gave her favorite crooked smile "As you wish my darling wife" and started to eat. He was amazed at Swara's culinary skills. After they finished their dessert with chocolate cake and hot chocolate he said "I thought I knew you. But today I came to know that my wife is quite bold, an excellent cook, and has detective skills" She blushed "I had to be bold as my bubby was not ready to listen to my words so thought to convince with action. I wish we get to know each other inside out one day but do new things for each other till our old age."

He smiled and nodded in agreement. Piyal came there with two guys and introduced "This is Jatin my husband and that is Goutam Jiju, Ishani's husband. Guys this is our Swara's husband Sanskar Jiju." All three guys shook hands and exchanged warm smiles. She led the way towards a room. After they reached there she said, "You guys chat while I am stealing Swara for 45 minutes." All three men laughed.

She continued before leaving "Sanskar jiju you must be pissed off wearing the same cloth from the morning. Get a fresh bathroom is ready and equipped with your required things. We also keep a dress for you in bed. I will come to fetch you later and please inform your home that you are not going back tonight. Jatin helped him to get ready." Sanskar nodded and dialed Bare Papa's number. Jatin bowed his head "Your wish is my order, my lord. But when will we go home?" she smiled "After we wind up it might take 2 hours or more."