Chapter 5

Wednesday morning few of Swara's friends came to take her for a girl's camping. Durga Prasad allowed her to go with her friends and Sanskar encouraged her to enjoy some time with her friends. Though he kept his distance from Swara this time missed her a lot after she left. She brings his coffee, keeps his things ready for him, does nonstop chatter etc. etc.

Friday afternoon he got a call from an unknown number saying that Swara became ill during the camping and repeatedly asking for him. He got the address by SMS and rushed to the place. It was a beautiful bungalow but looked gloomy. When he rang the bell a young girl opened the door and led the way towards a hall. The hall was dark only a low light was there and one lone figure was standing beside the window. His guide gestured for him to go inside and locked the door after he entered.

He looked back at the closed door to understand what was going on suddenly lights of the hall were switched on and he saw it was beautifully decorated with red heart-shaped balloons flowers and candles. In the middle, there was a small coffee table a love seat and two single leather sofas around the table. Beside one sofa Swara was standing leaning on it. She wore an elegant designer red Sharee and was all decked up.

He understood he was tricked by Swara and her friends to come here. He went to the table sat on a single sofa and asked "What's the meaning of calling me here like this?" She also sat down and said "I wanted to talk to you. You don't listen to me at home. So, so I have to call you here" he sarcastically said "Oh really, I don't talk with you at home then who are your partner in your planning?" she shook her head "I am not talking about plan and other problems. I want to talk about us. Whenever I tried to talk about us you found an excuse to escape so I have to do this"

he rested his body on the back of the chair "Is this a way to call anyone and a place like this with this decoration and all?" she smiled a little "My friends went a little bit overbroad to set the atmosphere" he shook his head "it seems my behavior hurt you but trust me Swara I never mean that. I just don't want to get used to you around me all the time it will be difficult for me when you leave after Laksh comes in his sense and you complete your mission to unite Laksh and Ragini. It's better for both of us if we maintain some distance."

Swara said "I will not leave Sanskar. That's what I wanted to say to you" at this moment the door cracked open and a girl came with two cups of coffee with some cookies. They murmured thanks and turned their attention towards each other.

Swara opened her mouth "Sanskar trust me I really don't intend to leave I want to stay with you only." Sanskar said "Swara please don't say what's not practical. I know you want to pursue your career as a singer and you should do that. You have a beautiful life ahead don't think emotionally, please. Please don't give me any hope Swara."

Swara opened her mouth to protest but he said "It's already tough and complicated please don't make it tougher for us. By the way coffee is good. You enjoy your stay with your friends and please don't do anything like this." He got up and started to leave.