The Deadly Rejection

Start from the beginning

"What happened to you? And what's going on??" Eda looked down at Warden Wrath and then back at Hunter. "I freed those guys from before and now Warden's pissed off and wants us all dead, the guards fell down the stairs and are now being taken to the healers and I flew into a wall at least 10 times- That's not important! Anyways can you guys help or not?" Eda dug in her hair for a moment before pulling out the key and putting it in Luz's hands. "Get out of here human! We'll handle this" "What?! But what about you guys?!" Luz shook her head, looking back at Hunter who just sighed. "You think this guy is bad, you should've seen her last boyfriend!" Eda just groaned before leading her staff to the ground, Hunter flying behind her as she got off the staff with king. "Not my boyfriend!"

"But I can't just leave you guys!? What about that Warden guy-" Luz couldn't finish her sentence as Eda quickly sent the staff flying. All of the instances in Luz were telling her to listen to Eda and leave while she could, but it was like something was holding her back. And it wasn't the fact that Hunter just got thrown at her by the Warden. As soon as she got a good balance on the owl ladys staff and sat Hunter next to her, they both looked down and noticed that the inmates were just standing at the hole in the wall. They weren't running, or sneaking away, hardly moving at all as they just watched Warden fight Eda and King.

Luz became extremely confused before she managed to fly the staff down towards them and jumping down while hunter just stayed on the staff equally confused. "Why are you guys just standing there? He's distracted! You can finally escape!" "Why bother? The Warden will catch us, like always" Eyeball guy mumbled with a gloomy expression on his face, just like Fanfic girl and tiny nose. "Self doubt is a prison you will never be able to escape from" "So you guys have a different way of doing things- A different way of seeing things! That might make you guy weird but it also makes you guys awesome, don't you see that?! Us weirdos have to stick together" Luz said before climbing back onto eda staff in front of Hunter who was just nodding along with a proud look on his face. Fanfic girls looked from Tiny nose and Eyeball guy to luz. "Why exactly are you helping us again?"

Hunter started flying beside Luz while crossing his arms and scoffing. "Because this Warden guy can kiss my ass, In a bad way. And I did promise luz I'd help you guys so- But the point is, no one should be punished for being who they are!" Luz just laughed slightly before nodding and pulling her hood over her head and raising her fist in the air. "Exactly! So are you gonna constantly live in fear of this Warden, or are we gonna teach him weirdos are stronger than he thinks!?"

Meanwhile, Warden was now maskless and towering over Eda and king, His arms now almost axe-like. King was in Eda arms scared while Eda kept her face neutral as she looked up at the Warden as he spoke in an ominous tone. "No more running, Owl lady. Today I capture you and Scarlet, once and for-" Before Warden could finish his little speech, he got cut off by Fanfic lady, Eyeball guy, and Tiny nose charging at him, tackling him to the ground and shouting at the top of their lungs.

"I ate my own eye!"

"I think the world is a triangle"

"And I practise the ancient art of fan fiction!"

Within seconds, The Warden was now tied up with his own arms while Luz and Hunter triumphantly stood in front of him, Eda and King watching this whole thing unwrap before them. The Warden looked up at Hunter and Luz before trying to wriggle out and shouting at the two of them. "You two! Who do you think you are!?" Luz just pulled out a bunch of fireworks tied together from her bag, handing them to Hunter before speaking to Warden as Hunter flew up. "Do not underestimate me, Warden Wrath. For I am Luz Noceda! The human, warrior of peace. And that is Hunter, The Scarlet Beast! One of the most powerful witches in the boiling isle!"

"Now eat this mother fucker!" Hunter shouted while throwing the fireworks into the air, using Flapjack in his staff form as a bat, and sending the fireworks into The Wardens mouth- Which was pretty much his entire face- causing them to go off in a series of loud noises and multicolored fireworks. Hunter covered his ears before flying back down to the ground, watching The Warden run away in pain. Eda smiled before standing up with King in her arms, walking over to Hunter and Luz and putting a hand on Hunters shoulder. "I'll hand it to you two, you work pretty well together" Hunter smiled before looking at Luz and putting his arm on her shoulder. "Yeah, we sure do. And where did you get those fireworks human?"